News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

YLO's Quin: last minute Mares & free Stallions!

Started by YourLoveOnly, August 19, 2013, 10:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

As you can probably tell by the lateness of this thread, YLO has no time to arrange breedings this season XD However, they /are/ all available for breeding!

You can find all of my Quinsta here: http://secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=9&ID=10
All mares are named, most studs are too. If you need an unnamed stud named before a breeding, let me know and I'll name him right away (not an official Quin rule, but some other users request only named Quinsta).

Studs: Free & unlimited use. No inbreeding is allowed, all other requests will be accepted.
Mares: one RB with one of my available mares (your choice) now, in return for a RB with one of yours (my choice) next season. No limit per person. First come, first served. Please post the name(s) of any mares you requested in this thread so people know which ones are taken. No inbreeding allowed, anything else goes.

Notes on RB trades:
* I will /not/ ask for a Luestin RB, don't worry, I understand that's not a fair trade :)
* I will pick my next-season RB after you've decided which of your own mares you're using, so you as the owner always have first choice from your breeding stock :)
* I do NOT collect Grades, Morgans and TBs, so please only apply if you have at least one other breed. All other breeds I can use for goals/character projects even if I don't actively collect them :)

YourLoveOnly

Also willing to accept any kind of custom pet (or voucher for a custom if you don't run any adoptables yourself) as payment for a RB :D

DawnStar7