News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

YLO's critters for breed (Feli & Noms, more tba!)

Started by YourLoveOnly, September 21, 2013, 06:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

A thread for people interested in borrowing my pets! Now that several shops have ongoing breeding threads I figured I would list my lovelies for stud/RB :)

Please see each shop's post for info on fees & availability.
Currently there are Feli and  Garden Noms to be found here.

Soon I hope to add Untamed, Miniwyvs, Masayo, Okibi, CDA, Gremlins and Elenaria as well :)

Post 1. You are here!
Post 2. Feli
Post 3. Garden Noms
Post 4. The Untamed under construction

YourLoveOnly

Feli

For full pictures, pedigrees etc please go here: http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=19&ID=10

All of my current Feli:

Almost all of my pets are non-inbred because I do not collect inbred pets.
The only one with inbreeding is Carmello (so the no-inbreeding rule does not apply to him), which I sadly only discovered after trading for him.

Rules
No inbreeding allowed.
My Feli can only be paired with natural colored Feli, because I do not collect fantasy Feli.
If you really really must pair one of mine with a fantasy colored Feli, please PM me to discuss an alternate fee upfront (another pet or possibly a stud/RB trade).

Fees
Fee to borrow my Feli (either a single or a pair) is 1 kitten, 2nd pick.
Because I do not wish to collect more inbred pets I will either trade/sell offspring I obtain from Carmello or we can discuss an alternate fee in place of a kitten (like another pet/stud/RB) if you prefer.

Availability
A Feli can only be borrowed by one person at a time. It is possible to reserve a Feli for your next turn if you're still waiting on a current breeding to be completed. I will post all Feli currently being used or already reserved here.
Notes:
- Coco Jamboo is almost expecting his litter, he should be available again soon!

YourLoveOnly

Garden Noms
My absolute favorite shop, which is probably obvious from the large amount I have XD I'm always more than happy to help you pick a pair/match, so let me know if you need any help! ^^

All my Noms are non-inbred!
You can view fullsized pictures, pedigrees etc of all my Noms here: http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=15&ID=10

All of my current Flight Noms:

All of my current male Garden Noms:

All of my current female Garden Noms:

Rules
No inbreeding allowed, anything else goes!

Fee
The fee to borrow a single or pair of my Noms is 1 baby, 2nd pick.
If you really do not want to give up a baby I am willing to discuss receiving another Garden Nom instead (your choice which ones are available, I reserve the right to say no if none appeal to me)

Availability
All Noms are available unless they have ungrown offspring, if that's the case I will make a note of it here. It is possible to reserve a Nom ahead of time, ensuring (s)he won't be bred right before your turn comes up.
Notes:
- Pinkshadow will be using Lidia + Trevor on her next turn.
- Riverwind will be using Primo + Abina on her next turn.
- Artlver will be using Dumbledore + Abina on her next turn.

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

Kahlira

Heya YLO! I just realized I'm next on the Noms breeding list! Whee! So exciting. I started looking through my four and decided. I want Black Knight as the father. Looking through all of the females available, I came across your Mikki. She's very pretty I think! When it's officially my turn, may I use her with him?
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=550363

Unless of course you have another who you think would suit him more. But I really like Mikki. Though I also like Nona. I have no qualms about you having second pick, but I will use three hay and (big maybe) trade off the third baby.

Adding: His wings won't pass on.

YourLoveOnly

Hi Kah, of course you are very welcome to borrow a lady ^^ Both Mikki and Nona are currently available. However, I would personally pick a different girl. Explanation and possibilities ahead! Oh, how I love Nom matchmaking <3

Mikki's cream color with your boy's grey will probably create really murky colors. To test I grabbed their body hexes (#ECDB93 & #47464B) off their images using an online tool and threw them into a color blender, the result really wasn't pretty. So I wouldn't go for that pairing myself.

Nona would be a better option colorwise, both her body and wings would go well with him I think, but their body patterns are quite similair so the 3 babies would end up being a bit similair as well. If you don't mind that because you're only keeping one you can go for her (they would make a pretty pair I'll admit!), but if you want some more variety in patterns I'd pick another girl.

With a grey body like your boy I personally feel the best combo is black(ish) or a cold dark browns, because warm browns/light browns/orange/creams can create murky colors and also your current other Noms are brown so black gives you more new shinies!

I don't have very many black Noms, so let's go through them. Nona and Gothika are both tan, so not much variety for body patterns with your boy, I'd say no to them. Quirine has the same problem Mikki does, a creamy 2nd body color that will become murky when combined with your boy's grey. Tasmara is also a butterfly mimic whose wings won't pass, so breeding her to your boy will give all babies completely plain wings, I doubt that's what you want. That leaves Starlight and Leonara. Bodywise both would work, but Leonara's wing colors combined with his will probably create greyish colors, while Starlight will give stunning blues and black so I'd go for Starlight myself. A final option I can throw in for the black-category is the Flight Nom Domino, this can give you your very first Flight Nom if you purchase an Amber! Wings would be blues and white/grey/black, the body would probably be different shades of grey and maybe black & white too.

Then the cold dark brown Noms: Aisha, Anya, Georgie and Misha. All are fun matches when it comes to body patterns, so I'll look at their wings. Aisha and Anya have green wings, I don't think that's a very pretty blend with black, especially not the brighter more yellowy greens. Georgie doesn't pass her wing pattern so it would give babies with completely plain wings, not very fun! Misha would create red/pink/purple/black for wings, so I think she'd be the best option out of this batch.

Soooo to sum it up, I think the best possible options would be: Starlight, Domino and Misha. And if you don't mind that the body patterns on all babies can turn out rather similair then Nona is also a good option. Of course these are all my personal thoughts, if you still want to use Mikki or another girl altogether, go right ahead! Let me know what you'd like to do! :)

Kahlira

I think I will defer to your judgement and go with Domino. The possibility of a flight nom is an awesome idea me thinks! =D

YourLoveOnly

Alrighty! Flight Noms are so cute, I totally get your choice XD Yay for the Amber item! Shoot me a PM when you've sent in the breeding and I'll sent in permission ^^

Kahlira

Arty

May I use your Dumbledore and either Abina or Mikka garden noms for a breed?

YourLoveOnly

You can, although I personally wouldn't recommend that combination because grey can create really really murky colors when combined with a warm brown, orange or cream. Grey can be very pretty when paired with black or a cold dark brown though (like Aisha and Georgie, for example). But if you want to take the gamble and pick one of those 2 ladies for him feel free :)

Other than that, you'll need a Nom of your own to be allowed onto TheLeet's Nom breeding list (even if you don't use that Nom in your breeding) and I notice you don't currently have one, but I could let you borrow one so you can be on the list :)

Arty

That would be awesome :D I think I like Abina best for the pairing :)
and about the murky colors, I'm usually really weird and like the odd colored ones >.<

YourLoveOnly

That's no problem :) River wants to borrow the same lady, but she's a couple places above you on the list so that will be plenty of time in between. I'll sent you a link to a Nom you can hold until it's either your turn or you get a Nom of your own (whichever comes first) so you can be on the list ^^

Arty

DawnStar7

I really, really want to get some Noms of my own, and you have a such a stunning variety, I'm having a really hard time choosing.  I'll post a selection of boys and girls, in no particular order of preference, and we can go from there.

Boys

Ricky:  Love the body colors, spots, and those eyes!  My only issue is the pastel blue and pink of the wings, but with the right female, I'm sure the babies will get something closer to my liking.

Rory:  I like his color, and the simplicity is nice.  Again, those eyes are to die for, but the wings are kind of meh.  I'm not a fan of pink, but again, this can be changed with the right female.

Florian:  The color is nice, but that pattern is stunning!  His wings, while not my favorite color or pattern, are something I can live with.

Jafar:  All around, I really like this guy.  His colors are nice, and while they don't pop as much as others, still grab my attention.  The wings are also nice, and blend with his cost surprisingly well.

Zack:  Oh my gosh, his colors are so pretty!  I especially love that cream.  The wings are great as well, and really show well against his muted colors.  His eyes...Well, if I saw them on a human make, I'd fall instantly in love.

Mido:  While somewhat plain, he's striking in his simpleness, and so much white is a stunning prop to those amazing wings. 

Miko:  There's just something about those seafoam green wings and eyes, set against that white and light grey, that just catches my eye and won't let go. 

Arctic:  A beautiful grey bunny covered in snowballs.  What's not to love?  His wings add some nice color, and again, love the eyes.

Girls

Snowflake:  Love the pattern, and the super lake, soft grey on white is gorgeous.  As in those stunning eyes and pale blue wings, and you've got a winning combination.

Fairy:  While quite plain, her color is a nice dark grey.  What really catches my eye is her wings and eye color.

Quirine:  This girls colors and pattern really caught my attention.  I love the little tan stripe over her hips.  Her wings, while a pretty color, seem to clash with her body.  Taking each aspect on its own merits, a very pretty nom.

Misha:  A lovely, deep, earthy brown, with an amazing pattern = love.  My only complaint are the wings, and even that is due mostly to color.

Starlight:  I love black on white, but this girl especially caught my attention.  The pattern is simple but interesting, and combined with those stunning eyes and wings...love love love!

Aisha:  Very similar to Starlight, but earthy brown and green in place of black and blue.  Very lovely girl, indeed.

Georgie:  While her color is a somewhat cold, muddy brown, it's softened against a gorgeous white coat, and I love those spots!  Her wings are amazing, and while they won't pass to her offspring, I'll happily settle for the color.  A rare case in which I actually like pink.

Orchid:  Such lovely colors, and a very lovely pattern.  Again, not a huge fan of the wings, but the right male can change that.  Definitely one of my faves.

Stella  To avoid confusion, as there are two Stellas, I'm referring to Quirine's daughter.  I absolutely love this girl.  Her colors are gorgeous, her pattern is stunning, and her wings and eyes are just lovely. 

YourLoveOnly

YLO is stupidly busy but I'll reply to your lovely post asap!