News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quinsta~Luestin RB exchange?

Started by Kahlira, September 21, 2013, 01:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

Yeah, so I've noticed a pattern with my gals. They all are chestnut or black. (With the exception of the lady still on her way) And they all trace back to one of two of the foundation mares (Cirince or Aranel. Well Itique Klis also has Ke'chara in there too, she's third gen). I have no foundation gals. Just second gen and more.

What I'm wanting to do: Trade my gal's RB's for your gal's RB's. Perhaps get new blood in my herd? I am only looking for Luestin here. My breeding thread is linked through my siggy if you'd like to borrow something else? ((Or hey! i'd give multiple RB's for Luestin if you'd like to use some of my other Quin))

Note: Just because all of my ladies are related to two of the foundation mares does not mean that if you offer a mare related to one of them I won't accept. I probably will.

The gal still on her way? ((BUT! She was a new color for me! Whee!)
Luestin F Mouse Dun Splash Overo, front right Stocking, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Interrupted Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover) daughter of Mori Cotutia and Redemtion (Who is Anatha (Ke'chara x Cyr Lumet) and a BC stally.

~ ~ ~ ~

Shallal Denkeum Rysha ~ Chestnut Roan, front left Coronet, back left Sock, Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Aman Havalash ~ Chestnut Roan, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Blaze (High strung and difficult to work with)

Edelweiss ~  Black, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Mori Cotutia ~ Black, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back left Sock, Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Itique Klis ~ Black Leopard Appaloosa Splash Overo, front right Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Star and Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

YourLoveOnly

I have a Luestin mare! http://www.secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=563116
Unfortunately she also has Aranel as a grandma, but if you're interested in her, I would love to swap for regular Quin RBs instead of another Luestin RB! In case some are already reservered, I listed my top 5 ladies in order:  mustang Katiyana, mustang Morning Sunshine, fjord Ethereal Vision, mini Anatha Creslaht and mustang Alimis Jamaletoh.

Pinkshadow

Kahlira

Oh yes! YLO! You got it =D I'll mark em as reserved for ya. If you want to that is! All five, yes. Five seems reasonable to me.

And Pink, yes! You have some amazing Luestins! I am in awe of your herd. I'll go check em out and let you know =D

Checked em out! Man oh man! So amazing! Your brown gal strikes my fancy (Currently unnamed, but that doesn't bother me). Evira llanis tickles my fancy as well. (I dunno, a chestnut daughter from Aranel amuses me majorly for some odd reason) Though it would also be something special to have the 2,000th Quin's RB as well (Kevana Pasres) and she's bay! I don't have bay yet. These would be my top three from your ladies. What would you like for them? ((And no, I don't need all three, just putting my top three out there!))

CutieePiee

I would love to trade RB's if you're interested! I particularly fancy you roan girls.

I have:
Grey: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=558289
Black: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=562257

Kahlira

I love your grey gal! She's perfect for this plot I have brewing in my head. But I'm waiting on what Pink will decide first.

CutieePiee