News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking for RB | Status: Feli & Garden Nom

Started by Pinkshadow, September 22, 2013, 09:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

Hey.

I will use this thread, for whenever i am looking for an RB, this first post will be changed and i will keep a second and third post for safety :)

Looking For:
- Male Feli
- Female Garden Nom

Pinkshadow

Want to Breed:

Wanting for Mate:

- Male Feli
Preference: Longhair Bobtail
2nd Choice: Longhair

Want to Breed:

Wanting for Mate:

- Female Garden Nom
Preference: Flight or Night Nom
2nd Choice: Another Pair with only a flight and night nom xD

Pinkshadow

Recent trades:

- None

You can now post (:

Rosedawn

Hey love! I have a really pretty lh Bob male named Slick I'd be happy to reverse breed. Normal fee  ;D
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=563097

Winged

I have these two stunning Flight Noms that i'd be willing to lend you, fee would be a baby :)

Owner of Gliders!

Riverwind

I have this Night Nom that you can use. ^.^ I was going to use her when it was my turn, but YLO said I can borrow a couple of hers, instead. So, you can use her! :) A nomlet for a fee would be fine.

Sugar Dream -

CutieePiee

Any of mine interest you for a Nom/Feli baby fee?

YourLoveOnly

Pink you already have a Nom RB ;) You wanted one free stud or RB in return for the Luestin foal you traded me this season, so you can use one of my girls of your choice without paying a Nomlet. Unless you want to borrow 2 of my Noms together (2 Flight Noms for example to get only Flight Nom babies), then you'd have to pay one Nomlet for use of the 2nd one. You could also borrow 1 male or 1 female of mine without paying a Nomlet and pair him/her with someone else's Nom and just pay them 1 Nomlet as a fee. Let me know if you need any help deciding on a good match :)

Currently Domino and Lidia are unavailable (although if your turn comes up after September 28 then Lidia is available again!), let me know which one you wanted so I can mark the Nom down for you.

Pinkshadow

Rose - I think he is abit too black unless i choose another female, as i'd like more different coats :)

Thanks for offers of Noms, will see what YLO comes up with as good choices, as i want muuch different babies xD

skysnolimit

Night Nom option!

Would want a baby as a fee ^.^

Pinkshadow

CutieePiee

I've got a Night Nom!

Breeding fee would be a nomlet, any pick of the litter.

I've got a LH Feli!
Pink would go well with that purple!
(He is currently used on the breeding list, so as soon as the kittens are born, I can send him over. I am 10th down the list.)

Or a LH bobtail.

Breeding fee would be a kitten, any pick of the litter.

skysnolimit

Glad you like; I would love to see a breeding of 'em!  Just let me know :)