News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Elenaria] Ladethian is looking for a partner

Started by Arty, November 06, 2013, 02:20:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arty

I know Elenaria have to be on secundi for one month before they can be bred, but I'm looking for potential mates for him. I would much, much, much prefer it if they were fantasy but he's also interested in pretty naturals too :)
The Elenaria you present to Ladethian can be male or female, I'll pay for everything(red apple, one green apple, and sugar cubes if needed) but the carrot(s) and/or any gender items are up to you to pay for/provide. If there is only one offspring then we will come to an agreement over who gets it, if there are twins I'll take second pick and on the off chance that he sires triplets then I'll get first choice and we'll decide what to do with the third.

If you've already used your carrots then you can also send me the items/money for the items and I'll use them.

Have any insights/ideas? Let me know :)

(I'm going to try to limit to 1, maybe 2 prospective partners per person)
Elenaria that Ladethian approves of;
1. Arria - Silvanon
2. Dillion - Winged
3. Radioactive - CrystalAngelNeko
4. Nimilir - SkySong
5. Mr. Smexy - Country

Possible future Breedings;
Unnamed - Winged
Arsha - SkySong
Rave - CrystalAngelNeko

Breeding Order

1. Silvanon w/ Arria
2. Crys w/ Radioactive
3. Bun w/ Yokan
4. Country w/ Mr. Smexy
5. Not Reserved
6. Not Reserved
7. Not Reserved

Silvanon

I've two fantasy mares, if either catch your interest as a pairing for Ladethian:

Arria

Descant

Arty

They're both so pretty :D
Ladethian would be honored to do a duet with Arria when he is deemed old enough :3

Winged

I've two fantasy Elenaria that would go well, one stallion and one mare. What does Ladethian think of them?

Dillion

Not named yet- 2nd gen
Owner of Gliders!

Arty

Ladethian likes them both. He loves the colors and beauty of the girl but he also loves the stunning contrast of the boy... do you have a preference Winged? :)

Winged

Hmm, perhaps Dillion since he's a demon too, and he's special to me but i'd be happy with both :)
Owner of Gliders!

Arty

Okay we'll put Dillion up and maybe save your unnamed girl (the name Sieren looks fitting in my opinion ;D) for later in their breeding careers? :)

Winged

Great! And i like that name, i'll think on it :D Btw, you missed an i in Dillion xD
Owner of Gliders!

Arty

that would be my autocorrect ^^;
I'll get it fixed :3

CrystalAngelNeko

I got some girls he can check out~

Kyary

Rave

Radioactive

Arty

Oh, wow... Deth really likes Rave and Radioactive but he's giving more attention to the latter girl so with your approval, I'll go ahead and add her to his list :)

Silvanon

CrystalAngelNeko

Arty

So I've decided he's not going to be a fantasy status stud because I want his children to at least have a chance to look like the parents ;D

SkySong

Nimilir

and the sister of Silv's Descant

Both would be open to having offspring~
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Arty

Deth and I are both curious as to how the custom marking might mix and he likes Nimilir even more because they're a lot alike. But that mare... she's as beautiful as her mother but in her own unique way... Deth says he likes Nimilir best but wouldn't mind singing with your girl later on, if that's satisfactory? :)

SkySong

That's definitely fine! I just put them out there so you knew they were in your options. :)

Arty

Pinkshadow

Country

I have Mr. Smexy ^_^ He has two duets going and one on hold, but I can definately add you to his list ^_^

Arty

@pink: Deth doesn't seem interested in her, sorry

@country: When they're both available, seeing a batch of foals from those two studs ;D
I'll add him to Deth's list if you'd like ;)

Arty

He can be bred starting in like a week or so :D (on the 4th)

Sarah Badr

I'd love to breed my natural ladies to him one day. They aren't old enough right now though.

HTML tutorial" height="42 width="42"

HTML tutorial" height="42 width="42"

Winged

What's your plans for Deth in the december breedings thread?
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

It looks like she's breeding him with Mahogany? I'm curious to know too, before I post mine.

Arty

I don't think I understand you? But I do want the breedings, or at least the first two, to be in order ^^;

I'll post my breeding then Sera hers, and so on but just so we keep within the breeding guidelines :)

Winged

Well should i send in a breeding with him and Dillion, or are you going to submit the breeding yourself next breeding season? And if i submit the breeding, what's the arrangment if there's only one foal?
Owner of Gliders!

Arty

We'll barter over the baby if there's only one so we each get something and I'd rather you'd submit it but I can if you cannot :)

Winged

I can definately submit it, but since we're only allowed one breeding each if there's only one i'd like to get the foal myself... Otherwise i'm left with no foal and i'm not really sure how often breeding seasons will be.
So if there's multiple foals that's no problem obviously, but if there's one foal would you be willing for me to get that foal and you to get a free breeding with Dillion next season? So you can get your own foal(s) from the pairing and i can get one too. Otherwise, pm me about what sort of arangment we would make if there's just one foal, i'd like to have a rough idea beforehand since once the foal's born neither of us can back out.
Owner of Gliders!

Arty

I wouldn't mind you keeping the baby as long as I have a chance to bribe him from you ;D

Arty

Oh, and Sarah, Deth wouldn't mind waiting for either of the pretty ladies ;)

Winged

Bribe the foal you mean? Sure that would work for me but what payment would you be wanting if i wasn't interested in your bribe?
Owner of Gliders!

Arty

Yeah, and just paying for the breeding items would be fine :)

Winged

That's fine by me :) He's ready to breed on the 4th right?
Owner of Gliders!

Arty

Yep, three days and it should be time by the time they get to the breeding XD

Bunraku

At some point, Yokan would very much like to court Deth. Yokan is a fantasy status stud, and though no twin items can be used with him, we could trade breedings. In other words, I would get to breed Yokan to Deth, and you would get to breed Deth to Yokan in the same season? ^.^

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=563330

Arty

oooh, that would be interesting :D
Sure, I'll add him to the list ^^