News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Elenaria] Toffeeca's herd for breeding

Started by toffeeca, December 01, 2013, 02:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

All of my elenaria will be put here for others to use for breeding. I am most interested in a baby from the breeding (if two carrots are going to be used and you are willing to give one of the babies as the trade fee, I will pay for one of the carrots), but I would also look at other adoptable trades or future RB trades.

Males
Theran

Slots:
1. toffeeca
2. Sarah

Europa

Slots:

Jupiter

Slots:

Benjamin

Slots:

Females
Melody

Slots:

Ruby

Slots:
1. BKC

Etain

Slots:

Bella Notte

Slots:

Roanin

Slots:

Snowflake

Slots:
1. toffeeca

Venus

Slots:

My future plans:
BKC's Elisha

BabyKittenCandy

Sarah Badr

Can I please reserve a breeding to Theran?

toffeeca

Sure, Sarah! How were you planning to pay his breeding fee?

Sarah Badr

I've already purchased carrots for twins.

I have the dandelions for fillies too. Anything else you want added?

toffeeca

Nope, I don't have any other items that I want to add onto your breeding, I just wanted to check if you were offering a foal. Are you using two carrots? If so I can send you the cost of one of the carrots. I will post permission for you now :)

Sarah Badr

Yep gonna use 2 carrots.

Never done this before, so do I need to use 2 red apples too? Also, do I need to use 2 Dandelions?

And, do I just post that I have them? There's no way to use them in my inventory.

Sorry for all the questions.

Elenaria

Hey, Sarah! 

Just purchase the items and keep them in your inventory! ^^  We'll remove them as we do the breedings.  Each courtship only requires one Red Apple. ^^  If you want two fillies, you need to use two Dandelions, but if your courtship only rolls one foal, we will only remove one Dandelion.  All Carrots are used per breeding (it's the only item i can think of that is fully used, because it gives a chance of multiples, not guaranteed.)

When you fill out your breeding, there's a spot on the form for items used; please list all of the items you are using in that spot.  You are free to put Dandelions x2 (if needed), or, if you were using the other apples, you could post Yellowgreen Apples x # of babies. 

i hope that clears some things up!
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Sarah Badr