News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Elenaria}Misty Shores Herd

Started by Wildfilly94, December 01, 2013, 09:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

I have many beautiful elenaria up for breeding services this December! I would prefer a foal as a trade for use of a mare, OR an rb (Only one and it must be special, if I even use someone elses mare).. but will also view adoptable trades in place of a foal. Males are free to use, first come first served.

I am undecided on my own breeding this season. >.>

Wildfilly94

Unicorns

Mares

Vondulith

Gen 1
Reserved:
1. not yet

Pylaf

Gen 2
Reserved:
1. not yet

Arìil

Gen 1
Reserved:
1. not yet

Undlin

Gen 1
Reserved:
1. not yet

Arnith

Gen 2
Reserved:
1. not yet

Eilcla

Gen 1
Reserved:
1. not yet

Firkoeh

Gen 2
Reserved:
1. not yet

Stallions

Quequis

Gen 1
Reserved:
1. skysnolimit
2. none

Garhar

Gen 2
Reserved:
1. none
2. none

Phantom of the Opera

Gen 1
Reserved:
1. none
2. none

Wildfilly94

Demons

Mares

Let Me Love You

Gen 1
Reserved:
1. not yet

Wildfilly94

Unicorns

Mares

The Civil Wars

Gen 1
Reserved:
1. not yet

Tiatry

Gen 2
Reserved:
1. not yet

Stallions

Arsha

Gen 1
Reserved:
1. none
2. none

Wildfilly94

One unicorn female on the way, as well as one more female but could be unicorn or fairy

skysnolimit

Hi Wild--could I please get a studding with Quequis for my mare, tentatively named Soliloquy?  <3

Wildfilly94

skysnolimit

Aw, she's flattered!  A song custom from one of my favorite songs ^.^  Thanks, Wild; just posted the form!

DawnStar7

I would love to use Tiatry!  I can offer a RB with any of my girls, except for Rualirr, FACESTAB(need to change that), or the black leopard appy fairy.  Anyone else is fair game.  :3

Wildfilly94

I don't see any girls of your's id be interested in unfortunately.. :/ I would love a foal, and can pay for one of the carrots if youd like? (Also, noticed you've requested a few mares already, but each user is only allowed one breeding per season.. I hope you know this?)

DawnStar7

Alright, if you can cover the cost of the carrot, we can do that.  As far as I know, I've requested one other mare, and she's who I'll be breeding Tiatry with.  |D;;;

Wildfilly94

Ah, didn't realize it was a same gender breeding you wanted xD that makes sense. I'll send the ag to you ^^ your buying one yourself right?

DawnStar7

Haha, yes, same gender breeding!  xD  Yes, I already have carrot #1 ready to go.

Wildfilly94

Okay! Sending sg shortly and permission will be posted tomorrow