News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Elenaria - Mate for Nimilir

Started by SkySong, December 04, 2013, 08:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkySong

So I'm a bit late on this season, but I'm thinking about finding a mate for Nimilir. I have a different pair in my own herd picked out if I don't find anything, but I am interested to see the options out there before I submit a breeding. (Also, if you are interested in using him, do specify and tell who you plan to use him with!)

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

DawnStar7

I have my lovely Demon girl Counting Stars.  She's available, though I would like a foal.  I can provide a carrot, if that's agreeable with you.  xD

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=563505

Eta:  If you are looking for anything and not just Demons, I have several other lovely ladies you can take a look at

Elenaria

lol It's only the 5th day. <3  No worries!

Feel free to eye sera's Elenaria for anything you might find interesting. ^^ 
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Winged

Do any of mine interest you? I'd recommend Dillion, and for natural ones i think
Blackheart, Ghostly Fingerprints or Kukanyauma would go nicely with him.
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=7876.0

I'd like a foal and can provide a carrot if needed, but we can discuss payment if there's only one foal.
Owner of Gliders!

Silvanon

I've got quite a lot available, including two fantasy mares that I'd particularly suggest:

All of them: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=9574.0

Fantasy gals:

Arria

Descant

If you use one of mine, the fee is a foal.  I request that you use two carrots in the breeding, and I'll pay for both of them.  If the breeding still doesn't produce two foals, then the alternate payment would be to reimburse me for one of the carrots (125K SG).

Kahlira

I think he and Litonya would make beautiful babies together. Or Thert.. Fee is one baby if triplets are produced. Otherwise it's free.

Bunraku

Sky, if you would like him to be gaurnteed fantasy offspring, I would be willing to let you use my fantasy demon stallion's last slot of the season, perhaps in exchange for a future breed to Nimilir? ^^

SkySong

Bun you tempt me so.... I think I'll have to go with that. At some point Nimilir is getting a pairing with Deth, but as he's a stallion there shouldn't be any one time where he won't be available for you to use. The only question I have is, when it says no items.... Does that mean only traditional breeding is allowed, or are we allowed to use sugar cubes? (This question is obviously open ended, idk who knows the answer to this.)

Bunraku

I think given that this is what would allow a same gender breeding, we probably can use cubes? O.O;; I'm really hoping so, because I'd love to breed Yokan to both Nimilir and Deth. I'll go post permission for you in any case ^.^

Elenaria

Yes, using Sugar Cubes are fine for the Fantasy Status studs.  ^^  We're trying to find a better way of wording it, so hopefully it'll be less confusing. xD;
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

SkySong

I'll be doing my breeding with Yokan, then. Thank you, everyone, for your interest! If any want to use him this season with their own breeding, feel free to pm me!