News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Feli] Twilight is looking for a gentleman.....

Started by Sarah Badr, December 06, 2013, 08:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah Badr

Twilight

The lady Twilight is looking for a gentleman caller. She prefers a bachelor wild man, and a fellow Rex, but will consider any handsome gentleman.

Wildfilly94

Feel free to have a look at my boys. :) I think I have a couple first gen boys bit not sure. Symon for sure is first gen, but he is extremely special to me so if you'd want him, I'd want first pick of the litter. Anyone else would be second choice of the litter

PonyMama

I think I have a few boys, we would have to discuss payment options
I just saw that you are already on the breeding list, so it may be a while before you can get on it again, but if you find something of mine it will be a matter of just poking me when you can post a new form

Sarah Badr

Rosedawn

Getting a double mutation may be fun and if you are interested in that might I suggest my boy Twilight Run

Fee would be one kit of course 2nd pick. But their fantasy colors may go really well together and make for some pretty babies.

SkySong

^ I support so much. I wanna see this mutation combo so bad....
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Sarah Badr

Sarah Badr

Quote from: PonyMama on December 06, 2013, 12:02:56 PM
I think I have a few boys, we would have to discuss payment options
I just saw that you are already on the breeding list, so it may be a while before you can get on it again, but if you find something of mine it will be a matter of just poking me when you can post a new form

I like Slinky.

PonyMama

Slinky is sadly not mine and will be heading home to Neo soon
I just used him for my current litter of kittens to get myself my first munchkin

Elenaria

Feel free to eyeball sera's Feli, but Illidan did come to mind...

Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

skysnolimit

Oseyan could be a good candidate, so long as you return him to me as soon as your breeding's done so that I can use him in my next breeding too ^.^  The fee would be second choice of kittens.

Sarah Badr

Rosedawn

Feel free to peek through the rest of mine just in case. TR was just my personal fav hehe (and 1st gen to boot)
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=9378.0

Wildfilly94

Yeah Symon's my only wild boy. Opps! Though I do have a few with short linage.

Here's Symon, if your interested: