[Livery Stables] Season | Foals must be claimed by 25th

Started by Livery Stables, July 24, 2012, 10:42:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livery Stables

---

Welcome to July/Augest breeding.
(the next breeding will be Oct/Nov)

Breeding

Breeding happens in seasons, and when breeding we ask that you follow the above standards.

Breeding occurs when you posses a mare and stallion or the permission to use them for another owner.

Mares may breed once a season.
Stallions may breed as many times as youd like.

Foals grow between 5 and 30 days after they are claimed, and can be bred.

Noted breeders are people whom have notably bred quality horses over a matter of 3 seasons. These breeders may breed up to 3 mares while none noted breeders may breed 2 mares per season.

All may only keep 2 foals per season. You have two weeks to claim or trade them.

Affixs may be added to foals that you breed, they go on the end of names. You must first register your affix for a price of 50k pg and it may not be any longer that 5 characters.

If a foal is born disabled, they are sterlized at birth and cannot be traded or sold. You can claim them as one of your two foals or they can be given back to the livery.

Mares can concieve and birth twins, they are considered as a single foal slot if they are kept or traded together.

When born foals have a genetic make up of 7 locuses, the livery keeps records of each genetic makeup and an owner can purchase said record for a price of 25k or they are welcome to guess the makeup and once a locus is correctly figured out the livery will disclose that the infomation is correct.

---

Breeding your horses

To bred your horses please post this form in blue
Mare Name:
Mare Owner:
Mare Link:
Stallion Name:
Stallion Owner:
Stallion Link:

To give permission for someone else to use your horse please post this form in red

Horse Name:
Horse Link:
Permission For:

If you bring a horse over from PI to use then please post this form in pink
even if one of the horses are on PI. You may ask permission to use someones horse over there ONLY if they are on secundi to. They must post permission for the horse here on secundi.

Mare Name:
Mare Owner:
Mare Link:
Stallion Name:
Stallion Owner:
Stallion Link:

Livery Stables

Current happenings in breeding.

Unlclaimed foals have until the 25th to be claimed & named.

Red_uni

Wildfilly

Livery Stables

Current Breedings

---

Rosewood-10x26-Done

Livery Stables

Foals

--
Delivered up to : Kahliras second breeding

You may now find your foals in your owner folders.

Livery Stables

You may now post questions and such..we are 8 horses away from season :]

Wildfilly94

When and how do we assign an affix to foals bred by ourselves?
I assume 50k pg translates to 50k sg?

Livery Stables

Livery Stables

Once breedings start coming in I'll open up a join me for you guys to see what foals Im coming

Willow

So just to clarify, we can breed two mares, and the only fee is for prefixes? :)
Exciting! I need to pick a pair o:

Livery Stables

If you want prefixes..and yes we will start with 2 mares per user :] If season isnt to overwhelming I'll open more slots than that.

Livery Stables

Rosewood

Livery Stables

Livery Stables

Foals delivered to here.

For the mare descriptions beneath the foals it'll give you an outlook as too how good of a brood your mare is.

For foal descriptions it'll give you an outlook on the breeding & showing quality of the foal in the future.

Livery Stables

Due to a careless breeding here at the stables, one of our mares delivered a double overo disabled colt. The stable hand that arranged the breeding has been terminated but we have no room for the poor sweet boy here. We are looking for applicants to take him home and care for him. We understand this is a big responsibility as he will never be able to be used for breeding however he is a stunning white and though he may not be able to show in our speed competitions he could make a wonderful showmanship pony.

We will ask of you why youd like to adopt the foal AND you must own a mare that was bred this season to be his adopted dam.

To apply please post this form
Foals new name:
Owner Name:
Why you would like the foal:
Adoptive Dam ID:
Adoptive Dam Link:

---

Here is the boy, some of the stable hands have dubbed him charlie. His mother will have nothing to do with him so for the moment he is bottle fed.

Willow

Oh my gosh three foals! Aww, I'll have to find a home for one of the last two :'3

Rosewood

Willow, you don't have to trade any of your foals......

QuoteAll may only keep 2 foals per season. You have two weeks to claim or trade them.

Affixs may be added to foals that you breed, they go on the end of names. You must first register your affix for a price of 50k pg and it may not be any longer that 5 characters.

If a foal is born disabled, they are sterlized at birth and cannot be traded or sold. You can claim them as one of your two foals or they can be given back to the livery.

Mares can concieve and birth twins, they are considered as a single foal slot if they are kept or traded together.

Willow

Silvanon

Mare Name: Prancy
Mare Owner: Silvanon
Mare Link: http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/secundirba/The%20livery%20stable/Owners/Silvanon/043mareprancysilv.png
Stallion Name: Rocky
Stallion Owner: Silvanon
Stallion Link: http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/secundirba/The%20livery%20stable/Owners/Silvanon/033stallionrockysilv.png

Foals new name: Charlie
Owner Name: Silvanon
Why you would like the foal:  What a beautiful boy!  We've already got a stallion to be our breeder, so it's ok that he not fill that function.  And, with only one foal coming this season, I have time and space to care for him.
Adoptive Dam ID: 043
Adoptive Dam Link: http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/secundirba/The%20livery%20stable/Owners/Silvanon/043mareprancysilv.png

I don't like changing critters names once they've been given one.  Besides, I think it fits - he looks like he could be the leader of a bunch of angels.  XD

Kahlira

Kahlira

springacres

Hmm, what to name my two pretties...

While I'm pondering that, I'd like to guess their genetic makeup.

For Foal 1 (the bay roan colt):
XY|Ee|Aa|nn|nn|nn|Rr

For Foal 2 (palomino dun filly):
XX|ee|Aa|nCr|nn|Dd|nn

Wildfilly94

Daimas

CrystalAngelNeko

Livery Stables

Scullisto

Livery Stables

All the foals genetic codes have been generated, now to get them delivered :]

Kahlira

Pretty twinses, oh yes XD

I'm happy <3 Though they are both in poor health, must remedy this. Babies need stuff..

If they're born in poor health, can they improve? but they weren't born disabled, so someday they may be breedable, I think?

I am claiming my twins.

Name for the first: Silly Shaboom
Name for the second: Mighty Quick

springacres

I am claiming my foals.

Name for palomino dun filly: Amber Satin
Name for bay roan colt: Handsome Gentleman

Scullisto

Rosewood

I'm going to go ahead and claim my first foal. ^_^

Name: Alissa