News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Livery Stables] Season | Foals must be claimed by 25th

Started by Livery Stables, July 24, 2012, 10:42:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livery Stables

Do you mind runi if she carried roan >.< I dont save their psds and I'll have to recolor her so she wont look the same if I put the roan on her. Its up to you, carry or recolor :]

red_uni387

Livery Stables

After being away for basic training at livery stables Springacres 'Handsome Gentleman' emerges a beautiful gleaming stallion.

The trainer says he is a very easy going boy, ready for the starting shows.

springacres

Ooh, and he lives up to his name too!  Love the corning <3

Kahlira

Kahlira

Foals new name: Charlie Chuckles
Owner Name: Kahlira
Why you would like the foal: D'aww lookit his cute little face! I just want to snuggle with him... And give him all the attention he deserves. Having a small herd of babies coming my way (Wow! Three of them!) I know that one more won't do no harm, plus, he's adorable. I would like him imply because he's unwanted, and I know, deep down inside that's a very harsh feeling for any living creature to endure. And with my little one's he won't lack for playmates. And Milk is a good dam. Name kept almost the same a what he's called now, except, the one Charlie I know, I call him Chuckles, and so he's being named in honor of that guy.
Adoptive Dam ID: Milk N Honey 039
Adoptive Dam Link: http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/secundirba/The%20livery%20stable/Owners/Kahlira/039maremilknhoneykahlira.png

Scullisto

omg Kah he is adorable! congrats...Rush is a proud Daddy!

Scullisto

Was there a mix up with my foal?....she was there before and now she is gone and not in  my  folder.

Livery Stables

I'll find her and send her back to your folder sculli, not really sure where she wondered off too.

Livery Stables

Wildfillys foals & Ravvanas foal has been delivered.

Ravvana

Livery Stables

Livery Stables

Kahliras twin colt foals have grown into adults.

Livery Stables

Current to do list

4 Foals to deliver
8 Foals to grow

Willow

Names for my foals ~

Filly - Voodoo
Colt #1 (tobiano) - Tropicana
Colt #2 (tobiano) - Bran

*snuggles them* C:

Scullisto

Great! I have an Escape Artist on my hands....Thank you :)

Daimas

I would like to claim my first Foal
Shining Moonlit Night

Wildfilly94

Claiming one of my two foals:
004 X 014 - Filly - Sooty Perlino Dun Appaloosa|Name: Cookies 'n' Cream

Livery Stables

O.o Sculli you really do have an escape artist, I cannot find her anywhere. Shes in none of the folders on PB and shes not in the folders on my computer... >.> Im going to have to redo your breeding.

Silvanon

I seem to have an extra filly in my folder, is she perhaps the one?

Edit:  Yup, that's Scullisto's little gal visiting my paddock.  Could you perhaps give me a hand sending her home?  http://s1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/secundirba/The%20livery%20stable/Owners/Silvanon/?action=view&current=010fillysilv.png

Don't know how she ended up with my name on it, but I didn't breed her, and her parents match up with Sculli's breeding.

Edit again:

While I'm here, I'd like to claim my twins
Colt: http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/secundirba/The%20livery%20stable/Owners/Silvanon/009coltsilvt2.png
Name: Buttons

Filly: http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/secundirba/The%20livery%20stable/Owners/Silvanon/008fillysilvanont1.png
Name: Dusty

Wildfilly94

Silly foal, she just wanted to visit Silv for a bit. XP

Scullisto

Livery Stables

haha..I labled her wrong >.> Ill move her back to your folder scully :]

Livery Stables

All foals have been delivered.

& I ran scullys girl back to her :]

Rosewood

*Snuggles new boy*

I'd like to name my boy Butter Boy please. Thank you. ^_^
Link

Ravvana

I'll claim my buckskin roan overo. Name: Skywalker.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Wow she's gorgeous! I'd like to claim my foal and name her Lady Em.

Livery Stables

The beautiful foals will start growing asap guys! RLs been busy, Im going to attempt to do some today!

Whimsy

Ravvana
Dunkel
&
Rosewood have growings waiting on them.

Ravvana

What else do I need to do? I claimed both and posted names. The red roan is Rojo and the buckskin overo is Skywalker.

Whimsy

You havnt done anything wrong rav. Im growing them at random sweetie.

PS more growings to come tomorrow! Since I have it off from work which is consuming my life atm.

Ravvana

Oh, sorry. I thought when you said "growings waiting on them" you meant you were waiting for us to do something before you could grow the foals XD Don't mind me.

Livery Stables

Only claimed foals left to grow are wildfillys & silvanons.

red_uni387