News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I'm so happy! She made me a deal!

Started by Math, November 22, 2009, 08:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Math

I really want a pair of rats, and my mom said if I'm really responsible for the next few months... she'll consider letting me get some! :D

And by responsible, she means I have to take care of all the pets, clean the house, put away the dishes when asked and all this other stuff. :D Then, I have to hold a rat to see if I really want two of them when we go to the pet store after Christmas or before (we're going again soon!).

I'm so excited! I hope she didn't just say "maybe" if you're responsible so I'll start helping clean the house. But... I think she's fair, she's probably not expecting me to stick with it either... but I really want rats!

Anyways, I just thought I'd share my excitement. If she says yes, I won't be getting them until (probably) March or April. But... I'll be sure to post pictures! I'm going to name them Haiku and Miki probably, but it may change.

- A very happy and excited Math

Math

After maybe 3 hours of searching... I found a rattery in Portland. XD 7 hours away... but Dad said he'd drive to Bangor and that I could ask if they'd meet us there! *squeals* Now... I just need to wait until February to hear mom's answer.