News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Guess who is sick?

Started by Math, November 27, 2009, 05:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Math

I'm staying home from school today, because my nose is plugged and my voice is slowly fading away. I convinced my mom to let me stay home today because I feel like crap and I don't want to annoy my family away from home all day.

Yes, I consider my class, my family away from home. XD We are tight, we've been together for 3 years and we even fight like siblings sometimes. XP

But yes, I'm home sick today. :(

TheLeet

Aww, I hope you'll get well soon :(

The only good thing about being sick is that it makes you appreciate being healthy XD

Math

Thanks!

It does. :) I'm really lucky because I've always had a mom who has made me eat right so I rarely get sick... but the bug bit me a few days ago (I was feeling really horrid on Wednesday too but I went to school anyways, same for Thursday) for the first time in a year or two.

SplitX

Ew. D; I hate being sick. Sadly, I have the immune system from hell (I hope I'm allowed to say that. o.o If I'm not, I'm sorry, and I will edit it out. XD), so I'm sick ALL of the time. I was so sick on Thanksgiving, I couldn't even sit down with my family for Thanksgiving Lunch! T.T; It really upset me. Thankfully, I'm okay now, so I got to ride Chipper yesterday & I get to ride him again today (basically re-learning how to ride, since it's been sooo long since I've actually ridden). Still, though, being sick just ISN'T fun. Another problem is that, though I eat very healthy, I rarely ever eat. I've gone days without eating & haven't ever gotten hungry. Sadly, it's some sort of condition I have that no one has been able to explain, which has been worsened by all of my medications. o.o; So that just makes it worse, when I get sick.

On the plus side, though, it's always nice to have a day off. :3 It's really good you & your classmates are so tight though! It was that way for me at my old school. This year I went to a public school though, for my senior year. .-. I know a fewwwww people, but I went from a GRADE of 25 people to a grade of about 1,000. It's just nuts.