News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Massive Stable brag!

Started by PonyMama, February 22, 2010, 08:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Ok I wanted to get into this adoptable so badly, but thought it might be super hard since I know nothing about horses.  However I had a lot fo help and encouragement and managed to get my first Horse shortly after I enquired on how to get them.

I named her Urbi. 
She was immediatley hooked up with all her bling and put into a comp which she managed to place first in.

I then won another horse in the birthday thread to which I named him Kayode.

I then recieved another horse through trade and named her Talha

through my very first foaling paddock I bought with comp points I bred Kayode and Talha, and they threw me a curve ball in this pretty girl.

and I do believe I will name this pretty Binah.

PonyMama

Recently I missed out on another adoptable I would have loved but instead was gifted these beauties.  *Huggles*

Ryuukokoro

Wowzers your herd certainly grew quickly PM! Congrats!

PonyMama

I know I am super excited, now I will have to figure out a website for them, which means trying to figure out what to call it.

CutieePiee

Wow, all very beautiful, PM! This motivates me to want to get my own horses.

PonyMama

and last but not least for now, my tag I got in a trade has been turned in, and he is my first Draft horse, and was suggested by Quyllur

red_uni387

O_O sabino? I have a sabino bay girly....they could make puuuurty babies <3

quyllur

Yay, I'm so glad you went with sabino!  I love it!  Very nice looking boy!

PonyMama

yeah it was either that one or the Dappled grey that Lectral suggested, which woudl have been gorgeous too

Silvanon

Wow, lovely herd!  Congrats!

PonyMama

thank you very much, I am very excited about them all

PonyMama

My newest.  I traded a puppy for a Golden tag and hd to find a mate for my lonesome male draft.  Rav suggested I look for a nice Tobiano paint, so I spent a few days looking through them, and atually kinda learned what a tobiano paint was, and I had almost settled on a pretty buckskin tobinao when I foudn the perfect reference picture.

So meet Jioni

She is a blue roan tobiano paint

Silvanon

Very appealing mare! Congrats!

hiyoko

Congrats PM, they're all beautiful horses.^^

PonyMama

red_uni387

PonyMama