News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Rotties! :D

Started by red_uni387, March 04, 2010, 08:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_uni387

The old lineart was cute, but I just absolutely adore the new lines~ I managed to snag two adorable first gen cuties from Hunni, and both are safe and snug in their new homes! Now gotta get some labs hehe XD

Mocha~

Coffee~

Ravvana

red_uni387

lol yes it's cause of your awesome pairs, Rav

Ravvana

Two of my planned breedings are in the works now ;)

But, in all seriousness, those are some beautiful Rotties :D I agree that the old lineart was lovely, but the new lineart is even more appealing <3

red_uni387

*squees* must find something to trade too >>

I really love how they're gazing off into the distance, as if searching for something :D

Ryuukokoro

Awwwww, cuties!!

Ryuu is amused that most Kennel dogs come in all variety of non-breed coats, but for Rotties almost everyone gets natural coats for them. Kinda makes me wanna order a dalmation-colored Rottie just because. XD

Ravvana

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on March 04, 2010, 08:42:14 PM
Awwwww, cuties!!

Ryuu is amused that most Kennel dogs come in all variety of non-breed coats, but for Rotties almost everyone gets natural coats for them. Kinda makes me wanna order a dalmation-colored Rottie just because. XD

I've been wanting a brown brindle Rottie since I saw the new lines. Just never got around to it, I suppose :( Though I do have a Rottie mimic Corgi and Rottie mimic Mala, so I'm covered as far as color goes XD

red_uni387

:)

lol red finds it amusing that ryuu noticed that XD now I is tempted to go find a pretty coat and a tag it lol

springacres

Dang, now I'm tempted to get a pair of tricolor Rotties...one blue, one chocolate...mmm :D

And they are very cute!  *adds Rotties to her growing list of needed breeds*

red_uni387

yay more rottie love!

Garney

red_uni387

*grabby hands* omg so pretty Garney! mustgetbreed

YourLoveOnly

I had been eyeing those Rotties too :D
I am getting into too many breeds again xD

springacres

dlgggfhg;;  *droooools over Garney's pretty*  Subtle brindles are luuuurv.