Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

Mom & Dad:

And puppies! :D
(male)
(female)
(male) - AWW <3
(female)

Now how to choose who to keep and who to send out there in the world? ???

Thanks Silv! :)

--------------------

And the second litter! :D

Mom & Dad:

Puppies:
(male)
(female)
(male)
(female)

springacres

Ooh such pretties!  *cuddles male #1*

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Ooo pretty! You give me a male to go with Fiesta yes?

red_uni387

O_O so much want for the first one

Ravvana

Quote from: Dunkel.Prinzessin204 on March 04, 2010, 10:46:23 PM
Ooo pretty! You give me a male to go with Fiesta yes?

I think Jake is Fiesta's grandfather XD That's one of Riley and Brianna's girls, isn't it?

Tribe

Oh i adore that first little male, ill have to save some of my sg now if your taking it for offers..

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Yup your right which means I must bribe you for the use of your labs and breed her a non-related boyfriend.

Ravvana

Quote from: Dunkel.Prinzessin204 on March 04, 2010, 10:55:10 PM
Yup your right which means I must bribe you for the use of your labs and breed her a non-related boyfriend.

My Labs are always available for a one pup fee ;) As long as I don't have other plans for them, of course.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Then I will have to ask if I can use them for my next breed. I'll PM you about it. ;)

Tribe

If you have a one puppy fee ravv..id like to reserve a girl and boy to use from you massive lab lot for 2 puppies (they are a breed id like to get into and well i think you have as many of them as you do ponies XD) ? i do perfer jake as he is just one of those dogs i adore from afar..i shall pm around april to see if youd make a deall..

sera

Aaaawwwwww. x3  *steals the first and last puppies and hides them in her closet*  hehe ^.~  Lovely pups, Ravv, congrats!

hiyoko

I would love one of your girls for my Casanova!^^ If you decide you don't want one of your girls, have an English Setter pup left. ;)

YourLoveOnly

I neeeed those =o
*runs off with first pup*

And Ravv is being sneaky, I didn't see a breeding request anywhere xD

CutieePiee

Beautiful pups, Rav! Congrats!

Kadana Sorano

dawww  so cute!  I don't envy you trying to pick which to keep lol  their all adorable.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Ravvana

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on March 05, 2010, 04:35:56 AM
I neeeed those =o
*runs off with first pup*

And Ravv is being sneaky, I didn't see a breeding request anywhere xD

Silvanon did a private trade with me, much like those in Garney's thread :) <3

springacres

*blinks* Could have sworn the first male looked different last night...but now he's even MORE gorgeous!

Silvanon

*laughs*  Oops, I thought I had that fixed already.  Rav and I traded for two litters, and it's a bit confusing having them so close together.  *runs off to fix it*

springacres

The first female also looks different.  (Though I think I like them better this way lol!)  xD

Silvanon

Yes, the first two pups got their file names changed.  I went ahead and editted Rav's post to update with this litter's new file names for those two.  The two pups you were seeing do exist, they're just part of the second litter rather than the first.

springacres

ooh *waits for Rav to brag on second litter* more pretties to ogle...

Ravvana

Second litter has also been posted! :D They are all so beautiful <3

YourLoveOnly

I NEED one of those spotted labs O.o

Ravvana

I know, right? XD This is seriously the most trouble I've ever had deciding on who to keep -- all 8 puppies are so amazing :D I'm probably going to keep 1 male and 1 female from each litter, so that way 4 puppies in total will get to go corrupt the Secundi community ;) Although I get so attached to my little pixels that I may fail at not keeping more if I don't really try XD

YourLoveOnly

.. I am gonna tempt you with USD if I have no other way, but I NEED one of those, really. xD
So you succeeded in your mission. Must must must have!

Fwuffly

:o

Noooooo

I so want second litter pup 1 but i'm a goldie lurver - stop it Rav my golden army cannot be overcome with labby love.....

Ravvana

Quote from: Fwuffly on March 05, 2010, 03:07:10 PM
:o

Noooooo

I so want second litter pup 1 but i'm a goldie lurver - stop it Rav my golden army cannot be overcome with labby love.....

You infiltrated my Lab ranks with two of your Goldens, so the least I can do is return the favor XD

red_uni387

second litter pup 2 is soooo amazingly prettiful!!!

BabyKittenCandy

They are all cute but the second litter catches my eye and I dont collect labs! Bad Rav! First you get me into Irish Wolfhound now you make me want a lab... bad bad Rav ^^