UPDATED! Puppy Brag Thread ;) CRESTEDS !! Samoyeds & Pitties & Poms

Started by Pinkshadow, April 16, 2010, 03:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

My Very First Crested Litter ; Tristan x Tish
I loove this litter to bits <3 It's my first and their just stunning ..

Female1 ~ Female2 ~ Female3 ~ Male1 ~ Male2

First Sammie litter ; Aiko x Taluah
Yeah, So i was stupid and overlooked the word "merle" in one of my ref pictures, witch means i bred merle x merle , and yea you see the outcome, good news is they can breed and will make 100% merles, just not compete ;)

Male1 ~ Female1 ~ Female2 ~ Male2

Second Sammie Litter ; Carter x Shitya(Ryuu's)

Female 1 ~ Male 1 ~ Female 2 ~ Male 2

My Pitbull litter ; Jasper x Alice
A Result is a beautiful merle litter ;)

Female1 ~ Male1 ~ Male2 ~ Female2

My Pom Litter ; Spicy x Amy

Male ~ Male 2 ~ Male 3 ~ Female ~ Female 2

YourLoveOnly

100% double merles means they have a high of breeding blind and/or deaf pups too right? Double merles are often blind or deaf. Ignoring that, I still think the pups are very stunning :)
I especially loooove the first one.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Ouch that sucks cute pups though.

I think what she means is that when bred with a non Merle they will have 100% Merle pups.

Pinkshadow

That was what i meant, if eighter of the white ones are bred with a non merle (ie black one) their pups will be white :p

And yeah sucks a bit, but i simply didnt realize the female was a merle, and that messed my plan up because now im 2 dogs short again :p
They were named after twilight , but that wont work out when they are both merles ;)

Math

They are adorable! :D

I offered on the brown and white female in your thread. :) Are the non-double merles still able to compete? Or is it all of them? (I see just two marked as double merle)

Pinkshadow

PonyMama

the other two pups were lucky enough to get only one merle gene so they are normal, but the white are lethal merles.  They could have been still born or blind or deaf.

Very pretty, I offered on one of the lethals.  I have no samoyed and normally wouldnt' have, but the lethals are cute.

TheKennel

Just to clarify, the two double merle pups won't produce pure white babies unless they're bred to merle partners.  Bred to a non-merle dog, they will produce 100% merle babies, meaning their offspring will show the classic merle pattern of a light base with darker spotting.  The two normal pups actually didn't inherit any merle genes, or else they'd show the merle pattern since it's dominant.  Random.org put all the merle genes for this litter into the two doubles.

sera

Guh, RP-wise i want the poor double merle female. xD  They are very beautiful, though. ^^ 

Wolfs Fang

Aww, they're all cute little fluffies. :D *pets puppies* <33

~Fang
~~

springacres

Yeah, I noticed that both parents were merle and wondered why you'd done that Pink.  Ah well, cute fluffballs are cute anyway!

Pinkshadow

Thanks for clearing up Silv <3

Aaand Pitties are in too ;) All Merle :D

And springacres , simply because i didnt see the word merle in the female ref ;)

springacres

Eee...pitties are cuuuute :)  Especially love male #1 hehe!

Neocridders

Whoah, adorable puppies all around!

Awww. Poor puppies. If you are looking to sell the female, I'd be willing to buy her. I don't have any pure white females. And she would be taken really good care of. <3  But this is a brag thread... so I'm going to shut up now ><

*squishes sammies* I lloooovvveee them. All of them. SO much cuteness.

Pinkshadow

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

I loooove female 2. I really like male 1 too ^^
Adorable litter :)

Neocridders