News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Sean Mimic Brag Thread (update: Cornelia)

Started by Ravvana, February 07, 2010, 08:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

The fabulous Garney just completed the custom Fae I ordered! :D He is a mimic of my RL horse, Sean, adding to my massive and much-loved herd of Sean adoptables <3

Thank you, Garney! :)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

*steals* I really want some more fae now....well I did before but that's besides the point. ><

YourLoveOnly

So very, very gorgeous <3

.. Now I need to get Stable/Jaeman Prophecy Fae Mimics! *runs off plotting*

Ravvana

Awww, Big Sean now has a Mini Sean friend :D *luffs*

Thank you red, for the wonderful surprise <3 And Garney, of course, for the beautiful work as always :)

Garney

*still in giggles over little Sean following big Sean around*

Ravvana

Especially since Fae Sean looks so darn serious and Faette Sean is just like, "Yeah, I'm adorable. *flaunt*" XD

red_uni387

they look sooooo stinking cute together! :D *pets both*

SeaCrest

*oogles*

Baww...reminds me of me and my sister...me all serious, doing homework, her just glomping around doing nothing XD

Ryuukokoro

Ravvana

We are now moving away from equines, with the addition of a beautiful Clover Dragon :) Thanks, Pou! <3

red_uni387

awww so cute! :D

though I is sad Jumper Sean didn't get a brag post :(

Ravvana

I actually have several older Sean mimics in Photobucket, but I have been scared to log in after indigo's virus warning >.> I do actually have another idea now that I'm home, though, so stay tuned ;)

Ravvana

And while I was fooling around in Gallery 2 to upload my older mimics, Silvanon surprised me with a set of beautiful Paints! :D

Meet Sean, standing majestically:

And Sean, jumping (a pose that was actually made custom for my first horse, Colby):

red_uni387

Ravvana

I am now proud to show off all my older Sean mimics! :D Somewhat in order from oldest to most recent...

Gypsy:

Storm Chaser:

The Racetrack:

Wild Ponies:

Sean is feeling so loved XD

springacres

Oooh, so many gorgeous mimics...he must be a truly magnificent boy in real life!  :)

red_uni387

Ravvana

Quote from: red_uni387 on February 21, 2010, 11:36:01 PM
*fails* I forgot his fade!! ;_;

Haha, no worries; I think I was having a floozy day and just put brown as his color XD If you want to add the leg fade that would be lovely, but otherwise it's my fault and I love him as he is :)

Ooh, and real Sean! Since he decided he needed his actual photo bragged on, too XD

"Imma handsome boy, yep!"

Echowing

Ohh, wow! He is handsome =3  and I like all your mimics.

Tribe

*flails* hes so beautiful.

that wild ponie is still my favorie (he shall be something special when i get to his stat card for sure :D

YourLoveOnly

Lovely sean mimics ^^

I run a horse adoptable too if you want anymore mimics? xD

springacres

Ooh, he sure is a handsome boyo!  *loves dark bays with white*

Ravvana

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on February 22, 2010, 04:21:36 AM
I run a horse adoptable too if you want anymore mimics? xD

I always want more mimics, oh yes ;D

And thank you for the compliments, everyone :D Sean would be blushing if he wasn't so full of himself XD

Ravvana

Ravvana

Ravvana

Jumper Sean got a bit of a makeover, and he feels the need to flaunt some more now! ;)

red_uni387

Ravvana

Shush he's beautiful XD And really, his coat changes color depending on the season. That's more of his summer coat :)

Scullisto

They are beautiful...but where is your stable mimic? :)

Ravvana

I am waiting for a certain "W" breed to be released, so I can do Sean on those lines ;)

Ravvana

Ravvana

Ravvana

Talon:

Which reminds me that I never bragged on the beautiful portrait that Willow made for me last year :D

Poupou

YourLoveOnly

Ryuukokoro

WillowDragon

Awww and now i'm all blushy   LOL

That is definately my favourite piece... it is gorgeous, because Sean is gorgeous  ;)

springacres

Ravvana

I printed a copy and put it on my tack trunk along with some photos of Sean, and I've gotten several comments on how beautiful it is :) I have Colby's up, too <3

WillowDragon

indigowulf

When I did the Storm Chasers one, I used one of the darker coat pics. I used his "freshly clipped" photo for this one:

Ravvana

Duh, totally forgot that beauty -- probably since I haven't started on his health meter yet. Love him, though! :D

Ravvana

Thank you Hunni for ordering him for me, and Willow for doing such a beautiful job coloring ^_^

Scullisto

I was driving yesterday and saw a horse in a field that was a big bay with two hind socks and yelled "that looks like Sean!"...my friends were staring at me all confused, but I knew what I was talking about!

Ravvana

Yay, finally a TheStable mimic just in time for Sean's birthday! ;D He's turning 10 on Sunday <3

red_uni387

wow that is good timing! Happy early birthday Sean! <3

Ravvana