News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quin] Calling all UNCLAIMED PRETTY ARABIANS

Started by Luv007, July 18, 2012, 10:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luv007

I know someone that just joined us who really wants to make a claim for a Quin this season, but doesn't even know where to start.  So we figured out what she would like most, and that is a pretty arab.  Soooo if you are interested in getting one of your currently unclaimed foals claimed, post them here please!!

Willow

I only need one more quin claimed to get a bonus ticket! xD;

352   Willow   #528499   #514641   3310. Arabian M Bay, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Blaze (Slow and lazy)

355   Willow   #550202   #537824   3313. Arabian F Silver Dapple Sooty Buckskin, front right Fetlock, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Quote359   Willow   #550209   #514641   3317. Arabian M Flaxen Palomino, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back left Coronet, Irregular Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

360   Willow   #550097   #505254   3318. Arabian F Brown, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Star and Snip (Slow and stubborn)

Quote362   Willow   #550222   #537824   3320. Arabian M Brown Tobiano, front right Pastern, back right Stocking, back left Sock, Snip (High strung and difficult to work with)

Quote363   Willow   #336744   #301212   3321. Arabian M Brown, front right Fetlock, Stripe (Slow and stubborn)

^___^

<3

toffeeca

I have a few left :)

#121653 ------ 3606. Arabian M Flaxen Red Dun, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Star and Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)
#301191 ------ 3607. Arabian M Mouse Dun, front right Fetlock, front left Stocking, back right Pastern, back left Fetlock (Slow and lazy)
#405907 ------ 3608. Arabian F Grey, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back left Fetlock, Star (Calm and steady)
#505245 ------ 3609. . Arabian M Silver Dapple Bay, front right Sock, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Star and Stripe (Slow and stubborn)

BabyKittenCandy

I have a few left:

443   BabyKittenCandy   #301210   #486125   3394. Arabian F Silver Dapple Brown, back right Fetlock, Blaze (High strung and difficult to work with)

444   BabyKittenCandy   #301200   #537823   3395. Arabian F Buckskin, front left Pastern, back right Coronet (Slow and lazy)

This guy was for trade but id let someone with None have him free:

446   BabyKittenCandy   #537119   #486125   3397. Arabian M Flaxen Palomino Tobiano, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Stocking, back left Coronet, Irregular Blaze (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

skysnolimit

OOH, pick me, pick me!  ^.^

My foal is female, so she could have her own pretty babies next round.  Also, she is black with cream and overo genes, which makes her both a very pretty girl and means she'll have interesting foals herself :D  And she has a perfect temperament too.  I think she would be great.

Her parents are Moonshadow and BKC's Baariq.

3435. Arabian F Smokey Black Splash Overo, front right Stocking, front left Sock, back left Coronet, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and steady)

Of course there are definitely other pretty Arabs about, but I thought I'd make my pitch for my filly!  I really want to see the foal of such pretty parents claimed, ideally by somebody other than me so as to spread around the bloodline a bit ;)  And, of course, Welcome to Secundi! and best wishes to you and whichever Arab you choose!

Keilin Alyr

Not exactly the most striking of foals, but if your friend likes palominos, you can hardly go wrong with this little guy:

Quote3379. Arabian M Palomino, front right Stocking, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Star and Snip (Calm and steady)
[Jonquil x Ariel]

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Rosedawn

Thank you all so muhc. I've been trying to get into the Quin but I haven't even known how to begin, its just all so complicated especially for someone who doesn't know much of anything about horses or horse genetics. Even so they are beautiful.

So many wonderful choices but I think I'd love to see skysnolimit's 3435, she sounds amazing.

skysnolimit

Hoooray!  I'm so glad you like her =D  I sent her your way.  What you need to do to claim her is go to "Your Account" on the Secundi main page and then click "View Breeding Trades" and then click "Approve."

You also need to click "Agencies" at the top of Secundi, go to Quinsta, go to the Store, and buy a Foal Claim ticket for 3,000SG (if you don't have that much SG, I can certainly help you out).

Then, finally, go to "Your Account" again on the left, click "Use Agency Item," "Quinsta," pick the "Foal Claim" (you don't have to select a quinsta or write any text), submit, and then it will ask you which breeding to claim in a drop-down menu and you just choose it and click submit again =D

Also, maybe you've seen this already, but the Quinsta genetics are almost exactly as explained here for another adoptable, TheStable: http://stable.lasolistia.com/genetics.html