News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Eee! My First Feli litter, Kitties for trade!

Started by BabyKittenCandy, March 10, 2011, 09:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

My wonderful pair gave me some pretty babies! I will prolly keep one but im looking to get some more into my tiny collection :)

- Traded to Dunkel

Prolly keeping the last girl but will look at offers.

Things I will consider are Other Feli (Top of my list atm), Quinsta (yeah right!) Horses

CutieePiee

For 371, I'd like to offer my male for yours?

YourLoveOnly

toffeeca

BabyKittenCandy

Hmm... so dilema... I really love both Toffeeca's gal 350 and YLO's Boy 325... I wanna make sure I keep a boy..  and both of you like 371....either of you liking 372? ^^

Neocridders

*drools on your boy*

Meeeep. Meeeep.

>.>

<.<

Do you take... souls?
Or... premade horses? Or... ahhh. I'd trade my quinsta male I was trading. I don't know if you were interested, I can't remember off the top of my head, but I bumped my thread a few minutes ago, so you could go take a look? :D

YourLoveOnly

I assume you mean 327? I don't really like one of your other kittens, sorry.
I have the kitten offered to two other people as well, so if you want to go with toffeeca because of that I'd understand.

Rosewood

I love the last girl, she is gurgeaous!

I would offer a trade, but have already offered my boy to sera.

zarzamora

I can offer scrolls in exchange for the little girl! - 370

BabyKittenCandy

Neo now that is tempting! I did offer on that boy cos he is much love!.. Argh... too many pretties I like...

Neocridders

:D Sweet. Let me know if you decide to do that trade.

toffeeca

Depending on what happens with some of the other kittens I offered on I may be interested in your 372. I'll keep you updated :)

YourLoveOnly

I still really want 371. Would this first gen boy tempt you enough to trade?

BabyKittenCandy

You guys are not making this easy! YLO, how many litters has he had?

YourLoveOnly

*digs through all her kitten pictures* He is childless ^^

YourLoveOnly

Any updates yet? I am trying to finalize all my possible trades before all the Feli threads get lost XD
I would prefer to trade this girl for your boy if you want:

I had fully expected to rehome her already, but no one took her and I am not too fond of how she looks. So if you like her I would love to make that trade, since I do like Kido, but if you only like Kido we can do that.

BabyKittenCandy

Im kinda waiting for an answer from Spixy since I offered on a boy of hers... I did give her thread a nudge yesterday. Lets hope she saw ^^

BabyKittenCandy

Oki, Spixy Accepted my offer so I am gonna go with Neo's Vanner boy for the male kitty. Sorry YLO.  Your Josephine is very pretty too, I will have to see if I find somet you would like sometime :)

YourLoveOnly

At least I know you like her, so if you have a pretty kitten next time I'll come running to your thread ;)

BabyKittenCandy