Sire Owner: Bunraku
Sire Breed: Arabian
Link to his Pet Page: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=557392

Dam Owner: Bunraku
Dam Breed: Arabian
Link to her Pet Page: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=557393

Stones Being used: Rose Quartz, Sapphire

Wildfilly94

I'm a Finchel fan. Most people are all -BOOO- But I like them. D: Haha.
But I dont hate on the Brochel fans. :P

Kahlira

BUN! In all honesty why have I not stalked your herd!

Leafy

Cause Bun's been ninja hoarding

How I feel, knowing it'll be Willow coloring Toronado babies and not me!

Kahlira

LOL! Yeah Bun is the ninja hoarder XD

And he's gonna be a pappy! I'm excited XD

WillowDragon

Let's say no more about it then... lol. But I'm not a hater either.

I'm so not a Finchel fan, I wanna smack them both upside the head when they are together! But I am 30 and remember friends that had relationships like that lol. Not huge on the Brochel either, but I can appreciate that Rachel needs a rebound guy.

I ship a non canon couple hugely...I won't say who. Haha

Anyway...SORRY!! For the off topic-ness Leafy my love!  :-*

Leafy

You're fine ^_^ I'm just having fun with my collection of emotion-capturing gifs lol

Wildfilly94

Aww. Iliked them in high school, but mow I think Finn deserves better. Rachel.is becoming Lea Michelle and I hate it. I loved Rachel in high school.
But I like Mercedes and Shaine so much. its a shame she left him. They were cute. Not sire on quin and santana but I loved Brittana. haha. :p

WillowDragon

See I liked Mercedes and Sam! I liked 'Finchel' in early season one before they were together, I've hated them since they got together. Haha. Finn should get a nice normal girlfriend and stay in Lima and have a normal life. Rachel needs to go be famous.
I was ecstatic about 'Quinntana' because it pretty much validated what I've been saying about Quinn for 3 and a half years. GAYYYY. Hehee.

And to make this slightly on topic...I so need to go steal some breeding items and breed myself a couple of pretties. :)

Leafy

Aren't you supposed to be in bed you gleek? <_<

Wildfilly94

I just necmver saw quintana coming. haha. Sam and Mercedes were soo cute, but it broke my heart when shaine cried. :'( Big tough guys cying makes me wanna cry.
I miss the old rachel. I hate how shes becoming. BUT she might be pregnant with brody or fynns baby, which means bye bye stardom. xD Should be interesting..

WillowDragon

They won't have her pregnant, it'll be a false alarm or she'll not carry to term. I really hope she's not pregnant.

And yes...it's past 4am...I should be asleep. But my brain won't shut up and I have noisey guinea pig babies in my room :(

Wildfilly94

I hope she is. lol. Ruin her dream and make her reevaluate life. >:)

WillowDragon

Why on earth would you want to ruin her dream? Yeah, she might have changed recently, but she's always been fixed on being on the stage. It's just before she was gonna drag Finn with her and that would have been no good for either of them.

Anyway...no more glee talk. lol I need to sleep!! Too much is going on in my head! New adoptable...unbridled breeding...Quinn bribes... Other stuff on another forum...lol

Leafy

You guys should go back to saying silly things and coming up with terrifying pairings, I have a bunch more gifs just waiting for the right opportunity...

WillowDragon

I don't think I have any terrifying horses to pair up! lol

Unless you want to make another Brenna baby for me? *super cheesey grin*

springacres

Sire Owner: springacres
Sire Breed: Friesian
Link to his Pet Page: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/springacresstable/Unbridled/314Silvershine.png

Dam Owner: springacres
Dam Breed: Friesian
Link to her Pet Page: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/springacresstable/Unbridled/315ThePartingGlass.png

Stones Being used: Rose Quartz

Sire Owner: springacres
Sire Breed: Arabian
Link to his Pet Page: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/springacresstable/Unbridled/307Emir.png

Dam Owner: springacres
Dam Breed: Arabian
Link to her Pet Page: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/springacresstable/Unbridled/275Thamina.png

Stones Being used: Rose Quartz

Kahlira

I have other evil Unbridleds to be used still if you'd like to take a peek XD Half of my herd is considered evil by the Mistress' standards.

Kahlira

And while I'm t it.. YLO has my permission to use the new doom stud o mine.. Torando!

Winged

Putting my breedign of doom in now, need to decide on my second one :)

~:The Form:~
Sire Owner: Kahlira
Sire Breed: Freshwater
Link to his Pet Page: http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn303/unbridledbridled/200Toronado.png

Dam Owner: Winged
Dam Breed: Shire
Link to her Pet Page: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=553247

Stones Being used: Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Pearl

I love that gif :p And i remember how you hated my Paise Leigh breeding last season, but look how gorgous the little foal came out and now she gets a grandchild!

If you're wanting evil discussions... i'm still looking for a cool mare to breed to my Kelpie xD But probably natural.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I wish there would have been a spoiler warning of some kind guys, my country is a lot behind on Glee, only just airing the highschool graduation, and now I've seen all sorts of spoilers when quickly scrolling through the posts that I didn't mean to or want to read/know about.

Country

Mistress, if I tell you my plans then you won't give me my Juju XD I also have a Ruby I might through in just for shiggles :p

Wildfilly94

Ony cause Rachel is becoming Lea and I hate it. She needs to get knocked off her pedistal. >.>

Lol, but anyways!

Kitty print + Koi fish is my second breeding, if Ryuu accepts. XD

Leafy

hey Winged, Toronado's a Freshwater lol

Wild... you're gonna get a Royale breeding? <_<

Ryuukokoro

Holy cow this thread has been up less than 24 hours and it's alraedy 2 pages long. XD;;

Question! I see it says mares can only be used once per season, is there a limit to stallions?

Edit: Another question! Are Opals null and void this time around, since there's no templated winged Unbridled?

YourLoveOnly

I found in the previous thread that there's no limit on boys but that they are only guaranteed 5 succesful sirings per season, any more may not succeed.

Ryuukokoro

Leafy

Yes, no wings yet, so horde those opals ;p

YLO's right, I do have a more than 5 passes in a season might lead to sterility clause lol

Ryuukokoro

*making lists of pairings that would be happy-happy* ^^

What about Topaz? All it says is 'mystery' in the description, so not sure if that is allowed this season or not. XD (But the word mystery is sooo tempting!! haha!)

YourLoveOnly

Topaz produces unique lineart babies ^^ Kah has 2 of them, they are super pretty! *wants a Topaz sooo bad*

Ryuukokoro

o___o Holy cow how did I get one!? *hugs the Topaz*

..ooh I'll bet it was gifted to me in the past Christmas event. ^^

Leafy

I believe you're right Ryuu lol Gave out a lot of stones from that <_<;;; I'm seeing the effects of it now XD;;;

Ryuukokoro

I'll bet! Poor Leafy. It's okay, I've been there before. I think the Elenaria siblings know how you feel too, they had a crazy Christmas event. ^_^;

Leafy

lol well, I've got my Willow again, so it'll be ok! She's take the crazy toronado spawn and natural colors, and I'll take everything else XD

Wildfilly94

Yes leafy, Royale. >:3 But hes SO pretty D: I want pretty babiesss. I need another Topaz to have kittyfish spawn.. D: Or just kitty. Lol. Or something... >.>

Wildfilly94

What I'd LOVE is a crazy black and white patterned boy for Koi, but I dont see any.. XD

Leafy

How I feel when people start talking about Toronado and Sestrilla babies ._.

I'm pretty sure there's a good amount of crazy marked boys out there <_<

http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/135658364922-458.png <- he'd make pretty babies with Koi, or even My Promises would too

Ryuukokoro

*drools* Omg that Arabian is gorgeous! Wah, too many pretties and only two slots! How will I decide? X3

Winged

Laughing at all your GIFs :p My second breeding will be kind, i'm looking for a pretty mare to breed to my Kelpie, natural but with interesting and unuaual markings. Haven't got round to it yet but think my best bet is to just search all the mares. Considering a girl of Kah's.
Haha i wasn't sure is Toronado was salt or fresh, either is good with me xD I'll change my form.
Owner of Gliders!

Leafy

I'm half tempted to pull a Silv and sell extra slots, but I'm undecided and trying to not be greedy/overload me and Willow lol

Willow, I do have some girls too you might be interested in, I don't think people know that my Unbridled can be requested for breedings XD;; I have some on Secundi, and some in photobucket that haven't been uploaded yet. http://s608.beta.photobucket.com/user/The_Unbridled/library/Leafy

Ryuukokoro

Maybe you could sell extra slots after you and Willow do these slots, so you already have that work load done with. ^__^

Winged

My favourite is a boy xD Alaric. Do you think Odette would make a pretty foal with Kelpie? And she's friesian too i think, so guarenteed Friesian? I like her white markings :)
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

What breed and gender is this one? :O http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt166/The_Unbridled/Leafy/UniGreyGirlLeafycopy.png It's awesome! And Odette is so pretty too, but no idea what breed she is XD I am so horrible at these things.

I am gonna have a hard time choosing, I really love winged breeds but those aren't here yet XD And Freshwater only has girls done so far. So I am not sure if I wanna do fantasyish colors and breeds like the water pretties or try for natural horsies. Choices, choices. One will be JennyLee x Kah's boy of doom though, so I have at least one more water pretty. Is there a way to guarantee freshwater? :O I like that lineart more than saltwater, but I don't think both parents are freshwater (I think I recall JennyLee being a saltwater x mini cross).

WillowDragon

That is an awesome female unicorn coloured by moi, with a ill bit of jewellery too.

Why aren't we using those lines Leafy they were AWESOME! Lol

Leafy

Yup, I think Odette and Kelpie could make pretty babies ^_^ That could be a good idea Ryuu, I'll keep that in mind

Yup, Jenny's saltwaterxMini, that grey you linked is a Unicorn, WillowDragon did her back in the day :3

Leafy

We're nto using them cause I hate them XD;; The head's too small, the feet are awkward, I can do better!

Ryuukokoro

Ooooo where's this SaltwaterxMini mix? Ryuu wanna see! :3

Country

I think they are awesome and would love to see them used over here!

Question, how much trouble would I be in if I DID do a breeding with a diamond, topaz and ruby? :p

Leafy

It's less trouble than I make it out to be, I'm just a whiney butt lol

Ryuu, she's not done yet, but she's coming ^_^

Country

Lol, but its fun to see :p I think Kah and I find it very amusing...which is why we plot and scheme so much...I almost used a pearl on the CC Paise Leigh breeding lol.