News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Privus Lagois] The Black Market

Started by Privus Lagois, September 07, 2012, 10:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Privus Lagois

A man slinks out from an alley and waves you to come towards him. Oddly enough your intrigued and walk up to the spindly strange creature.

He talks fast and almost with a hiss

Boy do I have a deal for you today. I see that you've found out about the new speciessss that hassss been dissscovered here on sssecundi? Well Id like to offer you sssome ssservices that the Privus Lagois lab will not.

He pauses and gestures for you to follow him, beyond the dark alley is a market like area. However its dimly lit and damp from the rain waters coming down from the high roof top gutter systems. Now he looks at you and starts pointing.

That firssst booth there is mine, I offer the ssservice of uniquely marked animalsss that Privusss Lagoisss wont sssell to you becaussse they arnt "resssearched enough" (while rolling his eyes). Sssure sssometimess there tempermentsss arent all that great and their conformation isssnt alwaysss the bessst but who doesssnt want the biggessst baddessst new thing? You'll alwaysss have to sssacrifice the good for the ba..ahhmmm...the bad for the good. He smiles wildly to cover up his mistake of words.

He points to another booth

That booth is Matildas, ssshe offerss the ssservice of a quick hatch. When we buy the eggsss they are oursss yesss..Yess indeed. We are technically free to do with them asss we pleassse right...Right. Ssshe just ssspeedss up the processss of hatching your eggsss for you. Sssometimesss the lack of daysss turned messessss with the mind a little but nothing to awful horrible. Her egg laying skillss are just great, you hand over the egg and it hatchsss within a day of her putting it in the incubator....(he remarks under his breath) for a heavy price and possibly at the cost of your pets sweet nature.

He points to the last booth.

That there is sssyliasss, he hasss developed a growth hormone jussst like what the lab ussesss..well kind of. He feedsss this to your hatchling and inssstead of taking 5 daysss it only takes 1. Not much to say bout him though, hesss a quite person. I offer the advice of not talking much to him either. Hisss service is well known around thesssee parts and well only a few pets have been ill-effected by hisss wonder pillsss

Privus Lagois

Lucian

He nods as you come closer to the booth

Care to check out my inventory? I have all sortsss of colorsss and markingsss to choossse from.Don't expect them to come cheap though, if you want the best you have to pay the best

I currently have one egg

The egg is marked "3 gene"

Current Bribes : None

---

You must bribe lucian for his eggs, he'll take just about anything of value. You should have no worries about bribing him with your other adoptables he actually takes excellent care all his pets and loves them dearly.

Eggs bought from lucian must be hatched and grown on the black market.

Privus Lagois

Matilda

You see that there machine, thats the cure to all this waiting your having to do. Want you hatchling now now now? Well I can give it to you. Just pay me a fee and I'll add your egg to my incubator.One of the dealers already have you egg in there bator? All you have to do is ask for it back and then you can bring it to me.

Currently Incubating:
None

Currently hatchlings waiting on pickup:
None

---

Matildas fee is 100k per an egg

Privus Lagois

Sylias

*grumple moan growl* want a growth pill? Pay the fee

Currently Growing:
None

Adults waiting for pickup:
None

---

With sylias's growth hormone you get to choose one of three points of character while the other two are randomly assigned.

The growth pill costs 250k per pill

Midnight Phantom

hm bribe: 700k SG

red_uni387

would you be interested in this Gryphion?