News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Kitchen Mice~ Spring break events

Started by YourLoveOnly, May 30, 2017, 05:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Kitchen Mice drawn by Willow

Don't you love Wobbles and Gidgets? Aren't cute collectable adoptables that take up no time at all the best? Doesn't it make you wanna hoard them all? Doesn't it make you feel like Secundi's version of a Pokémon trainer? Wouldn't it be great if we had another Agency with such features? Well, that's what we thought! So a PM was sent to Silv, who totally approved, and here we are.

We bring you Kitchen Mice, ready to take over Secundi!
Once we hit our requirements we'll apply for Agency and get the same features they have. This means there will be different versions released, several designs for each version, and an unlimited amount of each design. They will be able to autobreed once imported to the site and you can turn in your extras to gather points which can be turned in for various things. We'll also offer customs and OOAK breedings that will produce unique looking babies instead of autogenerated ones that are copies of the parents. Hopefully you guys are just as excited as we are!

If you end up with any Kitchen Mice you don't want, feel free to trade with another user. They can be traded for other Kitchen Mice, other adopts or virtual currency. You can also hang onto your spare Kitchen Mice to trade them in for points later, which can be spend on various things. If you trade any away, please notify me here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=10648 This is also where you'll find a list of all currently owned Kitchen Mice.

We currently have two poses of Kitchen Mice revealed, called V1 and V2. Often events will focus on the most current generation, like this thread. Each series of Kitchen Mice will have different colorations, divided in 3 groups: Basic, Tame and Wild. All premade Kitchen Mice are inspired by things found in nature, like animals and flowers for example, but customs can come in any type of coat. The most common Kitchen Mice are known as 'Basic' and they only come in coats & colors that can be found on real mice on Earth. Then we have less common natural mimics (i.e. using colors you could reasonably expect to see in real mice but with non-natural patterns) known as 'Tame' and slightly more rare non-natural mimics (i.e. bright fantasy colorations) known as 'Wild'. Below you'll see all current generation Kitchen Mice.

V2

Basic
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
1. Blue roan - 2. BEW - 3. Champagne double banded - 4. Agouti brindle - 5. Black variegated
6. Red colored rump - 7. Silver hereford belted - 8. Chocolate tan - 9. Cream dutch - 10. Fawn

Tame
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
1. Red fox - 2. Jaguar - 3. Ring tailed lemur - 4. Emperor penguin - 5. Quoll

Wild
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
1. Dragon fruit - 2. Peacock - 3. Royal gramma - 4. Tree frog - 5. Torch ginger

Note: Above is basic shop info, it's not a required read, you can just jump in and adopt :)

Newbie Alert
Every Secundi user can adopt one 'Basic' Kitchen Mice of their choice, free of charge.
If you don't have one of these cuties yet, now is the time!
Simply post which number of Basic mice you want + a gender for it and it's done :D

YourLoveOnly

While YLO goes on a short holiday (nope, not actual spring break guys :P) there will be some quick events to keep you guys occupied for a week or so :D All events will end June 6, end of secundi day.

High or Low
Roll 1d20. Predict if your roll will be higher or lower than whoever rolled before you. If you are correct you win a V2 Basic mice of your choice (pick a coloration/number & gender)! You can play this game once a day.

Animal Mimics
The Tame and Wild Kitchen Mice often mimic various animals. Can you find other examples where those same animals are mimic'd (can be artwork or a real picture)? You can enter once for each V2 animal.

Fruit Bowl
Pick a type of fruit! My favorite of the ones named will win a Dragon fruit Kitchen Mice, gender of your choice (no, you can not name dragon fruit itself xD)

Flower Power
Pick a type of flower! My favorite of the ones named will win a Torch ginger Kitchen Mice (even though that is technically not a flower :P), gender of your choice.

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

Oh! First high or low roll for the first player:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 12, total 12[/blockquote]

Lectral

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

I predict higher!

Laviee

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]
I predict lower? :D

Laviee

I totally meant higher, wow. My mind farted, hahahaha.

Riverwind

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]
Higher

Riverwind

YourLoveOnly

Lectral

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]

I predict higher XD

Lectral

Riverwind

Lower
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Riverwind

Aralie

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]
Higher ^_^

YourLoveOnly

Yay for some wins appearing in this thread :D
Don't forget to enter the other events should you wish to do so!
They will end tomorrow at the end of the Secundi day.
I will update owner records after all events in this thread are over :)

Aralie

Riverwind

Higher
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 16, total 16[/blockquote]

Flower Power
Lily of the Incas

Riverwind

YourLoveOnly

River wins the Torch ginger as the only entrant. Please let me know a gender. I'll move all the newly won mice to their owner folders and then start working on a new thread!

PonyMama

OMGoodness, these are adorable, I am so gonna need to get all my rats mimic'd

Riverwind

YourLoveOnly

Glad you like them PM :D they are like Wobbles and Gidgets, so customs are rare, but can sometimes be seen in events + I am totally open to pet trades (Octopuss <3 <3).

Noted River! Will update owner records asap and figure out what to do in the next thread.