Little Apple Heart Kingdom - Clover Dragons - Franken-Dragon - Free event!

Started by Poupou, February 10, 2010, 11:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Hmm, is there anyone here who is madly in love with the pink one or something?
I really don't like pink and it's the only one out of the bunch that I really didn't like, so I think I want to gift but I'm not sure who to gift to. :-\

Spixy

I'd love her <3 I don't have any LAHK yet. Would you like to do a trade for something else for her? (I'm not sure about the trading policies for LAHK - Pou?)

Poupou

Trading is not allowed... Since it's a free event, I believe making profit out of it is a big no-no for me. 

You are welcome to gift it, YLO, but not trade it for something else. (Unless someone would like to trade the one they received from this event with you.)

YourLoveOnly

Poupou

This is really nice of you YLO. :)

Spixy - Name for the pretty, please? :)

YourLoveOnly

I figured I already have quite a bunch of lovelies, so gifting to a non-owner seems right to me :)
And I rather have her go to someone who really loves her instead of me keeping her and only slighly liking her. I don't dislike her, but I know she wouldn't the love my other Clovers get so Spixy can spoil her ;)

Poupou

It's a good way to see things. *nods* :)

Alright, just need a name for Princess Pinkie-Pie and then the event will be closed.
Here the pick-ups so far :

^^

YourLoveOnly

You know we must now name her Princess Pinkie-Pie, don't you? xD

Wolfs Fang

Thank you! :D

A few questions: Are the Clover Dragons on PI? If they aren't, would it be okay to display Loki on my PI profile?

~Fang
~~

Poupou

They are still on PI.  I haven't run an event there for a little while, but we haven't quit PI either.
So you should be fine.  :3

Spixy

Aww thank you YLO <3

aaand yesss! Do name her Princess Pinkie-Pie XD
She's adorable and I really imagine her in a tiny pyjamas =D

Poupou

ROFL!!! Alright, I'll do that today! She'll be posted here shortly. :)

Garney

YourLoveOnly

XD The second Pou posted that I was sooo hoping spixy would name her that :P