News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Zeph's May Quin Foals - Free & Bribe

Started by Zephyr, May 16, 2011, 11:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyr

Hi guys! Had some surprising results with my foals! One of them is up for whoever claims first, the other three is on a bribe basis.

I would trade them in a heartbeat for PLAIN BROWN ADULTs of any breed. I'll also accept Feli, Noms, Certain breeds of Kennel dogs, Painted Unicorns - possibly others.

The one I'm keeping:
Quote1430. Zephyr - 573 x  728 - Grade M Brown, front left Pastern, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)

FREE!  Andalusian x mustang.
Quote1429. Zephyr - 784 x  703 - Grade F Grey, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back left Sock, Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

These three would likely require bribes, as I might choose one of them to be my second foal~

Quote1427. Zephyr - 527 x  448 - Gypsy Vanner M Silver Dapple Blue Dun (Gruello) Roan, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, Star and Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Quote1428. Zephyr - 750 x  681 - Gypsy Vanner F Flaxen Red Dun Leopard Appaloosa Tobiano, front left Coronet, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Quote1431. Zephyr - 72 x  744 - Gypsy Vanner M Black Roan Sabino Overo, front right Coronet, front left Stocking, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)

CutieePiee

I've got this girl for free if you're interested?
Quote1180. CutieePiee - 75 x  9 - Gypsy Vanner F Brown, front left Coronet, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)

ETA: Just realized you said ADULTS. Sorry about that. >_<  Well if you're interested let me know, otherwise disregard that. xD

Winged

Well... i don't really have any more apace to offer on one of your foals, since none really grab me and i'm probably keeping two of my own but i do have a brown adult male vanner, if you're looking to trade other stuff for him? *hint doorians hint*

Bishe
Owner of Gliders!

zarzamora

zomg...

Quote1428. Zephyr - 750 x  681 - Gypsy Vanner F Flaxen Red Dun Leopard Appaloosa Tobiano, front left Coronet, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

what an awesome baby from my boy!! If your not planning on keeping her I might try and bribe her away- have oodles of kennel dogs or a custom PU...or one of my noms! LMK!

BabyKittenCandy

I second Zazzy

sounds amazing!

I have been thinking of parting with this gal, so I will offer her on this beautiful lady

Downside is she is 2nd gen and has 3 offspring.

BabyKittenCandy

Did my offer interest you at all Zephyr? Trying to get my claims in order ^^

If not you can take your pick of anything in my trade thread.

Zaccy

Hi I'm new and I have no Quinsta! Would you be willing to part with #1427 and #1431? I'd much appreciate it ^.^

Zephyr

It IS getting close to claiming time, innit?  o_O Where has the time gone??

Winged Dreams - I'mma get your other customs done first, but I'd definitely trade for your Bishe! I was going to try to get a breed with him this season but couldn't find the right mare :3

Zarzamora - I liked your offer, but I liked another more :X  *snugs*

BCK - I would LOVE to accept your lovely brown Arabian for 1428.  :3

And Zaccy, no-one else has offered on them, so count them yours! *noms* Welcome to Secundi!

I'll get in the trade forms today!

Winged

Great! Just let me know when you'd like to trade.
Owner of Gliders!

BabyKittenCandy

Oh yay!! Thankyou so much!! I will get her up for bid as soon as I'm not on my phone

Edit: She is up for bid for you dear!

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=337657