[Gliders] Need ideas for new mutations, edits and possibly items

Started by Winged, June 24, 2011, 06:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

I made a post in Art booths a while ago, looking for an artist who can draw and shade some new mutations for me. So i'm looking for some suggestions :)

Art booths post: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4505.0

The ideas that i posted:
QuoteMutations that i'd like:
-Larger tail
-New ears- something larger
-Mane
-Tuft of fur down back
-Furry legs
-New wings- dragon, ect. Whatever works with the wings that are already there.
-Different eyes- if this would work on top of the current eye. I think it would, because the current eye can be erased it's just there's no body shading under it. So the new eye would have to be as large or larger than the current eye. I'll have to see what the artist who takes this on thinks.

Edits that i'd like:
-Season edits, some sort of edit for each season. My plan is to keep these really rare, sell one or perhaps two of each season and then have them only availiable through breeding

Items:
I'd like to get some items that could be bought and collected in the pets agency info box (if we become an agency). These would then have effects if i started RPs or competitions (not sure if i'm going to do those yet, still figuring out how to work them). And breeding items too.
Here's a few possibilitys:
-Food- fruit possibly?
-Bottles
-Pets

So, please post with any ideas you come up with.

Please also post if you like the idea of getting collectable items for the Gliders.
I'd also like to introduce breeding items, so please post opinions on that too.

Thanks, and i can't wait to see what people come up with, and any opinions.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Other than the edits you already mentioned:
Leg edits.. Full paws, full talons, hooves
Horns.. Unicorn horn, two horns on top of the head, rhino/nose horn
Feather tail
Beak
Draconic tail (which would basically just mean adding a triangle-like shape to the tip xD)

Breeding items.. Since they lay eggs, perhaps a nest or something as breeding item?

Collectible items.. Do you mean things like small pets or something?

I'd also love to see accessories.. Jewelry/piercings mainly.

Winged

Those mutations sound great! Obviously, i'm not going to get some poor artist to do millions of mutations, but i will make a list of all the ideas and discuss them with the artist... when i find one.
I like that idea, and perhaps different nests have different effects?
Yup, i mean like little pets they can have. Just small drawings probably.
I thought about accessories but wasn't sure how well they would look on the Gliders. Best to discuss that one with the artist that i find.
Owner of Gliders!