News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Store!

Started by Taruia, August 24, 2010, 02:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taruia

I'm working on a project for my one class, this part of the assignment requires we make a store front for a grocery store we have created. Mine is Alli's and it's a small market in the city. Here is the wireframe of my store front. I will be adding color and shading in photoshop, but this is what I have done so far XD

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

SeaCrest

Oo, very nice! I can't wait to see the finished one :)

Neocridders

Wow! That's amazing. I know I couldn't do that. I'd never have the patience. I'd draw five lines and say 'AHHH NOT GOOD' *crumples up imaginary photoshop paper* and that would continue over and over. XD It's really really nice!
I can't wait to see the finished version!

YourLoveOnly

Ooooh YLO likes! It's very good ^^

Ryuukokoro

Squee! Omg that is cute! I love how finite the lines all look, very crisp and clear.

Taruia

Annnnnnd it's finished!

Neocridders

OH MY GOSH. That looks like something professional and amazing. Like something out of a really nice illistration book. It looks like you put a ton of effort into that.

May I ask what class it is you're taking that needed this? Is this a college class? What are you majoring in? :) It's really nice. I could never do that. Great job!

Taruia

It's for my corporate design class, and yes it's a college class. I'm in art school for graphic design. This is my final term before graduation, and this is just a tiny part of a much bigger project. I did the outline in illustrator and the coloring in photoshop. I like how it turned out XD

PonyMama

It's really cute, I like the Garlic symbol (really hope it's garlic cause that is what it looks liek to me)

Taruia

Yep it's garlic. I designed the logo first, and then did a lot of other stuffs lol. The store is called Alli's because the scientific name for garlic is Allium sativum. I'm silly XD

Taruia

So I had to make a vehicle as well for my store, so here's Alli's Mini Cooper!

YourLoveOnly

Mini Coopers are so awesome! ^^
And I love this one's colors.