News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Willow] Horse adoptable templating, mutation ideas?

Started by Willow, March 13, 2011, 11:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

Yup, so I've doodled up some horses, but I'd like to make it a really good template with several mutations, maybe bridles etc etc
However, I have no inspiration and my imagination has gone on holiday, so I'd like ideas from you, as for what you'd like to see :)

Normal
Mare (sitting oddly) - Stallion (flying? o.O) - Foal (lying down)

Winged

Unicorn

They're just lines as of now <33
In the end I'm hoping someone will make an adoptable out of them...
But I'm torn as whether to sell it for USD (which the logical-financial-needing part of me says I should do) OR to get someone/or myself on here to run them x3
Ideally, I'd like someone else to run them, and I'd be a colourist >3>;

Anyway, that's in the future, for now, I'd love opinions on muations/extras :D
~Willow

[Working On]

Chibi Wings
Dragon
Rhino
Trojan Mane
Dragon Tail
'Fancy' Mane
Canine
Feline

Kahlira

They're so cute! First thought: chibi wings! Of some sort =D I think they'd reallyy make em something cute. Hrm... Going non-pi animals: Dragon wings are epically awesome, maybe with the whole dual horn too? Rhino! Not done enough if you ask me.

Willow

Awesome, I've added a 'Working On' section, for suggestions I'm going to attempt :D
*snugs Kah* <33

BabyKittenCandy

Very cute mare and foal, dubious about stally pose but still all adorable! Not really got any mutation sugestions but I shall watch with interest!

Willow

Thanks BKC!
Could I ask what it is about the stallion pose that's off to you? (Or is it the pose in general?) :)
It's good for me to get feedback and practice :D

Pinkshadow

CutieePiee

These are adorable! Maybe with the dragon mutation, you can add a dragon tail too? ^^

Sparki

WAY cute, I love their big eyes. The rhino idea would be adorable! XD
...its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time.

Willow

Thanks for the compliments :D

Added a few more suggestions I'll be working on.
Done up to Trojan Mane, will upload previews in a sec <3

Willow

Kahlira

springacres

Sparki

I love all of them! The Trojan mane and dragon ones are particularly awesome. XD
...its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time.

BabyKittenCandy

Its just the pose itself im not as keen on but with some of the mutations it looks really good, im really taken with these, I will be watching and saving some usd maybe ^^

Neocridders

Rosewood

I love them!

I would love to see a mermaid tail and/or mabye fox tails.

Willow

Gonna get round to templating these guys soon, got all the mutations I want done ^^

hiyoko

I'd love to color theses, sadly because of gas prices I'm pretty low on money.:(

Willow

Guess who's templateeeddd ;D

Sadly, I just can't seem to template a few muations I've done (I can't get them to look right without earasing other bits by mistake)
But they still will come with a good few.

Got to template mutations, then I'll put them in Art Booths <33

Rosewood

wow, I love them. There looking good. And, if you still can't get  those mutations templated, I could do it for you. :)