I'm sending all of my wobbles to the retreat: If you want any, please post here.

Started by Neocridders, March 04, 2010, 03:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

I am willing to trade any wobbles that are not named. I have nearly 2000 of them, and I am only keeping the 10 or so I have named already.

(And I am probably going to only trade in 1000 at once, because it would be to strange for me to not have so many. Then I might be willing to send a few more batches till they are all gone.)

If there is one you see you want, or you want to trade a group of them for something I don't already have, then please let me know.

To see what I already have, I'll post them in a few minutes.
I am willing to take some I already have for one you don't have, but If I am giving you a female, I expect at least 3 males, or a female and a male, or a female, in return. I would like more, actually, if you have an abundance, since it is for something you don't already have. But since my supply is super high, I don't expect much demand.

Haha.

;)
And if anyone owns less than 5 wobbles, I'll give you one of the starting wobbles for free.

Edit: In case my post was unclear, this thread is in case anyone is interested in a certain kind of wobble I am about to trade in. If you are interested, post or pm what you want to trade for it.
I have a few birthday wobbles available, Iwould love something non-wobble to be traded for one of those, but I'm not too picky and since I am planning to trade them all anyway, you might as well get a shot at them, right?

Neocridders

So, I don't have -every- wobble out there. If anyone wants to help me out there, I would of course be willing to give you some I have that you don't, or if you don't see any you like, I might have something else to offer. Thing is, I'm about to send these to the retreat, because I want to sort of... start over, you know? Have my favorites, and let some breed, then watch 'em take over.
;)

So, here are the ones I have available. If they are available, it means I've already got a named one and I am not looking for anymore of that color. If one of my wobbles of a certain color is on my list of ones I already have, but not on my list of available wobbles, it means no offspring have popped up like the named one yet. If somehow this changes, and we see some baby wobbles available to anyone, I'll edit and post that. :)

<-- Not very many of this one.

Head shots of all I already have :)
(In case anyone wants to trade wobbles. I am of course willing to trade a wobble for wobble if it is

PonyMama

*removed for my dumbness*

Ryuukokoro

I think you confused Wobble and Gidget, PM. :3 (I do that all the time heh heh)

PonyMama

Brain elsewhere, but still wanna trade, I wanna PM this trade and look thorugh wobbles, she has lots of the gidgets too

Neocridders

Ha. I'll temporarily move my wobble group above my gidget group. But I need to go right now, so I'll do that and be off.

Ryuukokoro

Oooo, out of your list, this is the only Wobble i need:

I don't have any that you don't already have to offer in return, but I could offer sg or several random Wobbles to add to your trade-in-army? :3

BabyKittenCandy

ooo.. i need one of the first and 6th... *wonders what she has to trade*

Neocridders

Quote from: BabyKittenCandy on March 04, 2010, 04:06:52 PM

ooo.. i need one of the first and 6th... *wonders what she has to trade*

Well, the images in my post are of ones I already have, in case anyone sees something they like but don't know what to trade.
So, the first one is actually the only one of that type I have. It is marked O and I never bothered changing that.
But, later tonight or tomorrow I will post all types available as pictures, so no need to go to the display and rummage through bazillions of wobbles.

But, sorry, the first is not available. ><

ETA: And this is also directed at Ryuu too. Sorry <3

BabyKittenCandy

Ryuukokoro

sera

Are you taking SG for any of those, Neo?  Or are you doing trades only? 

If trades, i'm missing. . . the dove grey, blue, green, birthday, one with hair(*fails at colour descriptions right now*) and would be willing to offer in Gidgets excluding my LL line and Snake-Eyes. ^^

tierasa

I only have one wobble. Could I maybe get one of the other starting wobbles?

Neocridders

Quote from: tierasa on March 04, 2010, 06:25:22 PM
I only have one wobble. Could I maybe get one of the other starting wobbles?
yes, of course. If you see on you want, send me a pm with a link to one. Make sure it is of the right gender, if you want them to breed, then get the opposite gender of what you have. If you don't want them to breed, either get one of the same gender, or you can make it genderless. :)

Oh, and I will accept sg. I just don't feel like putting hundreds of wobbles for bid when most will be sent to the retreat anyway. So if you could post a link to one you are offering for in a post along with an sg amount, that'd be great. I will sell the starter colors wobbles for any price really, but I'm not going to sell a ton. Just a few per person, if you don't mind. But the ones that are less common- not starter colors, I'll sell as many as anyone wants to buy, because i was just sending them to the retreat after anyway.

Oh yes, when I say 'starter wobble' i mean it has a coat color you can get as your first wobble. If that makes sense. Odds are, none of the wobbles available are first generation.

Neocridders

Updated with wobble types available. I will let you know if a new kind comes available.
But, the green one and the unique pose green/blue one have been in my account for a while, but neither have had offspring that resemble them.
So, odds are... they won't become available any time soon ;)

Neocridders

Sure thing. Just post a link to one you want, make sure it has the same gender as the one you are trading me. :)
Also, if you could post the one I should bid on, that'd be great :)

red_uni387

I sent some bids cause they were there when I went searching for wobbles to buy...lemme know if it's an okay price ^^

Neocridders

Hmm, thanks for the bids, Red, but at the moment I'm going to say no for them. I might accept them later, but I probably won't accept all. Maybe one if no one else is offering. Just because, the wobble retreat is selling wobbles for 500sg. And I feel I would be getting a better deal with the trade in points, plus those are the birthday ones. But since they are birthday wobbles, I'll probably accept one if I end up having enough, just because I want the birthday ones to go to a good home. :)

red_uni387

Neocridders

sera

Neocridders

Haha. I would have traded anyway :) Since im just planning to send them to the retreat, a wobble for a wobble is not making me lose any trade in points. I was really hoping to do that for the starter wobbles, thatwas sort of the intent of this thread. But I am happy to get a wobble i didn't have already! Thanks :)