News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

River offers her soul...

Started by Riverwind, January 11, 2014, 02:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverwind

Yeah so...A few of you (very few, I think), know that I have been going through a sort of rough time since right before Christmas, and it seems like it's just going to keep getting worse. I am not going to put any details here since this thread really isn't about my problems. But...I just wanted everyone to know that if you need any help with your adopts, be it coloring or running events, I am available to help out in any way I can. It would help give me something to keep my mind busy.

So...if any of you find yourself shorthanded, don't hesitate to ask me, because I love to color, and right now that's almost all I have to do to keep me sane.

SPO

Color as many Patchies as you like to stay sane River. I hope things get better for you. <3

Winged

Well i've been very inactive with Gliders recently, and have been thinking about hiring. Now i'm possibly not the easiest person to work for, and having someone else work on Gliders too will be a bit odd for me. So i've not quite decided how i'm going to advertise to hire someone.
However, if you're needing something to do, you could run a thread or two with some premades that i've coloured. And then if those go well, and you wanted to, i will consider hiring you in the future. Send me a pm with ideas for an event or two, and suggestions for premades or a theme you'd like me to colour. We can discuss things from there :) I have a bunch of premades already coloured, and will colour some more.
Owner of Gliders!

Saturnalia