Needing A Pick Me Up on my Birthday.. have SG/PG to spend!

Started by BabyKittenCandy, February 28, 2014, 03:11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

Well, today is my birthday, a happy day right? Except im an uncomfy 33 weeks pregnant (yes, i know its gonna get worse! >.<) and I spent last nite in tears because my hubby and I had a bit of an altracation. He has appologised today and told me he wishes he could take it all back, which I appreciate but I still feel a lil hurt and upset and mostly worried cos its too do with his job and our financial situation >.<

So.. I have SG.. i'm looking for anything.. premades, semi-customs.. or I have a trade thread here I will find, im happy to trade stuff from there, or, for anyone who might be interested in it, I do also have PG!

Ember

If any of my new patchie babies interest you, you're welcome to one (or more) of them. Or if anything in my more permanent trade thread catches your eye, same deal.

If you absolutely want to offer sg or something for them you can but I really don't mind parting with them for a cause as great as your birthday.

Happy birthday and many best wishes for the future! <3

PonyMama

Your birthday falls on my anniversary, let me see what I may be able to get for you :)
and yes altercations are pretty normal in pregnancy, sadly, way too many hormones

Saturnalia

BabyKittenCandy

Aww... Thank-you Ember hunny! I do like the first patchie baby ^^ If you are sure I will pop a bid in on him :)

Yes PM, way too many hormones >.< <3

Aww.. Thank-you Saturn! Just lmk how much sg (or pg) you might like!

Ember

YourLoveOnly

If you're interested in Panda Shrimps I don't mind doing some semi customs :)

BabyKittenCandy

Ember, ive bid, hope its ok! <3

Saturn aww!! Thanks hunny!!!

YLO, I dont currently own any, so a couple would be welcome :)  I like the colours Purple, cyan, silver, white, black and teal :) Just lmk what I owe you sg wise and have fun making them? :)

Wildfilly94

I did not know this!! D: Sorry for the bad day, but I hope it gets better for you <33

I'm going to go hunting for Gremlins real quick here, we'll see what I can find, free of charge for this one! :)

Also, if you'd like any of my pets up for bid or more gremlin customs or FCFC customs for PG, let me know! I can also do pet-for-pet trades. :)

BabyKittenCandy

Aww Thanks Wild! And some FCFC for PG might be good too :) I know I need some more labs and bullmastiffs :) And Sphynx are always welcome!

toffeeca

I don't know if you are interested in velle at all, but I have a couple of presents for you! I hope you like them.

Hope your birthday has been a good one and you are feeling better *snugs*

BabyKittenCandy

Aww.. They are gorgeous Toffeeca! Thanks so much! I am interested In the Velle, i have just been quite bleugh and ill recently and not felt up to thread games much. >.< But now I have some, yay! <3

Wildfilly94

Pinkshadow

SPO

toffeeca

I'm glad you like them! If you want to give me a name and gender for each of them I will get the records updated :)

BabyKittenCandy

Aww! Very cute little Gremlin, thankyou Wild! <3

Pink, Cloven would definitely be of interest! <3

SPO, patchie custom would be awesome! Maybe a boy giraffe to go with my pretty gal?

Thankyou all guys! These are really lovely and such good pick me ups! Just lmk how much sg you would all like!

Aralie

Happy Birthday BKC ^_^

I have two lab boys here and one of them would love to go home with you, just bid on which one you would like <3

BabyKittenCandy

Aww! Thankyou Aralie! Tough choice but bid placed, I will take very good care of him!!

I am thinking on some names Toffeeca :)

DawnStar7

I'd love to send this boy home with you!

He's my only Bullmastiff.  Was planning on eventually getting him a mate, but I think he'd get more love and attention with you.  :)  I'll set him up for bid for you.  Happy Birthday!  <333

Pinkshadow

If you give me favorite colours and markings i will colour a pair up for you tomorrow morning, but right now i have to sleep xD

BabyKittenCandy

Aww! That is really sweet of you Dawnstars7! Only if your 100% sure!

Pink, I love purples, silver, cyan, white and black if that helps? :) Thanks so much!! <3

Wildfilly94

BKC- I'll do 2 FCFC customs for you, how much PG do you think would be fair?

BabyKittenCandy

Umm... I'll be honest, I have no clue! What do you feel might be fair?

Wildfilly94

Panda Shrimps

I found you a pair! :) A purple, cyan & silver lady and a black, white & teal boy.

Free of charge, happy bday dear! If you'd like any more they'd be 15K each.
Also, you do already own a few, they were gifts from Vday/Xmas ^^ Although I still need to upload two of those Christmas ones.

BabyKittenCandy

Wild, that sounds good to me! Maybe 80k of each?

YLO, they are lovely!! Also wee! I have more?! Yay! I'll have to think of designs for any more! :)

Wildfilly94

That sounds fine. :) PM me the forms and I'll have those done by tonight

Winged

Happy Birthday! Hope your day improved as it went along and if not he can cheer you up :)

A gift, no SG needed.

ETA: Made it a link not an image, fixed now. Winged needs to go to sleep xD
Owner of Gliders!

BabyKittenCandy

Wild I'm on my phone now so limited in what I can do >.<  Maybe if I said a mate for my new doggies (lab and bullmastiff) you could pick an unusual coat for each and suprise me?

Winged, thankyou so much sweetie!! He is gorgeous!! I love his colourings and markings!

Wildfilly94

SPO

BabyKittenCandy

Thanks SPO! Having to head off to bed now as I'm totally kaput but I've gotta say, you guys are all Amazing!!! Everyone has been so kind and generous, it's really made my day!!

Love to you all!! <3

Wildfilly94

*unloads the kennels*

The lab didnt turn out as pretty as I pictured her, but she will give you much variety in babies. :) Lots of creamy/chocolatey tan and white babies.
You can send the PG for these two whenever. :)

DawnStar7

Silly BKC, of course I'm sure!  And he is a gift, no need to bid anything but 0.  ;)

sera

Happy (now late, sorry!) birthday!  Something will be incoming, i just haven't been able to color just yet. <33

BabyKittenCandy

Wild, PG is sent! Thanks hunny, they are both gorgeous!

DawnStar7, ty Sweetie!! But accept the bid i popped in, its only fair :)

Sera, *snugs* Ty dear, your such a sweetie! <3

Pinkshadow

Here are your b-day girl:

Let me know what you want her named :P

DawnStar7

BKC, I cancelled that bid.  You'll have to bid again, dear.

BabyKittenCandy

Oh wow!!!! Pretty lady! Thank-you so much.. Sera? ^^

SPO

Did you know what you want for your Patchie yet? I haven't gotten the form back. :)

BabyKittenCandy

Sorry SPO! Life kinda got in the way of me actually thinking of idea's and filling out the form! It should be with you now though! <3

Little Hooves

Wildfilly94|Manager/Runner posts in Purple
Holly|Full-time Colorist posts in Teal
hiyoko|Part-time Colorist posts in Green
Super Starz|Owner posts in Black

BabyKittenCandy