News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Gorgeous Malamute Puppies!

Started by BabyKittenCandy, March 25, 2010, 08:51:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

So I logged on to these little darlings! Since I cant keep them all I will be looking at offers on them. I do have what I have been told is a quite strict contract that I will need to be able to email to you and have a signed copy mailed back. Contract can be found here: http://www.firstfrostkennels.moonfruit.com/#/adoption-contract/4531410318 Please do ensure you look it over before offering/adopting.

Parents:

Pup 1- Male

Pup 2 - Male

Pup 3 - Female

Pup 4 - Female

Pup 5 - Male

So... Im mainly looking for other Kennel dogs. Main breeds I keep are Mala's, German Shepherds, Wolfhounds, Akita's, Shiba's, American Eskimo's, Border Collies, plus a few stragglers. Plus there will always be occasions where I will see a pup/dog I just fall for, and will go for, even if its a breed I havent listed. Exceptions are: Sammies, Pugs, Poms, Chi's.

Other than dogs I may look at The Stable, Fae's and possibly a few others. Not really after sg atm unless its part of another offer.

Offers:

Pup 1 -
Pup 2 - Keeping
Pup 3 - Zaz
Pup 4 - Keeping
Pup 5 - Trading to Pinkshadow

Goddesss

I would love number 3 but my offer is for any one of them.

I have these dogs available.

This GD boy

This Alaskan Husky boy

Pinkshadow

Offer on (in pref order) ; #2 , #3 , #1 , #5

or
or
Eighter dog + A Bone Necklace .
OR

OR
Maybe one of my airfishy? :D

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Let's see for any of them I offer one of the following:

Ravvana

Lab puppies:
Male
Male
Male
Female

I'll be trading 3 of those 4. Any interest in one in exchange for #2 or #3?

CutieePiee

I'm not sure if I have offered her to you yet, but my GSD for #2 or #3.  :)

BabyKittenCandy

Goddess, they dont really catch my eye im afraid.

Pink, Im not personally into Sammies or Poms and the fae doesnt take my fancy. However I *might* look at one of the Sammies for a friend, depending on what other offers I accept.

Dunkel, What Gen is the stable horse? Has she been bred at all? The Husky's coat is nice, I dont collect them but im tempted by him. The fae is also nice ^^

Rav, Possibly interested in male 2 ^^

Cutiee, Hmm...What gen is Merope? Has she been bred? Who are her littermates if she is 2nd Gen?

CutieePiee

Merope is 2nd generation and I had bought her from LostDollie. I'll have to look up her littermates/parents. Will be back with the info. ^^

ETA: Well her parents are already on Secundi, which I'm sure you've seen from her pedigree. Their litter pic...

And here are the siblings...
http://www.lemontoss.com/kennel/owners/v/Dog+Owners/zarzamora/2054.jpg.html
http://www.lemontoss.com/kennel/owners/v/Dog+Owners/zarzamora/2053.jpg.html
http://www.lemontoss.com/kennel/owners/v/Dog+Owners/limolover/2052.jpg.html
http://www.lemontoss.com/kennel/owners/v/Dog+Owners/Karasu/2051.jpg.html

Oh, and she has NOT been bred. :)

Willow

I love #2 and #1, so I'd like to offer the following;

And if you're interested I have Mutt and Blueridge adoptable customs, examples can be found in their generals threads ^^

~Willow
ETA: I have seen that I may only adopt one pup, so I've edited my offer :)

CutieePiee

Updated my post with Merope's family.  :)

BabyKittenCandy

Willow, sry dear but im not much into ponies.

Cutiee, thanks dear! Under consideration ^^

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

The stable horse is second gen and has never been bred. The husky is as well.

Pinkshadow

Could also offer an tag it? ;) (kennel tag)

Ravvana

Okay, I'll be happy to trade Lab puppy #2 for either Malamute puppy #2 or #3 (love them both equally, so up to you) :) Let me know if you confirm this trade <3

TheKat

I might be willing to trade this little lady for one of your lovely pups...

I'm a bit attached to her but I do really like a few of your puppies.  My favs are two and three but I might trade for number five...

zarzamora

i love puppy 3!! what breeds are you interested in?

BabyKittenCandy

Rav, im waiting on an answer from someone atm before I finalise any trades and im still considering offers etc. If you get an offer you cant pass for that pup I will understand, I dont wanna keep u waiting about on a possibly. (much interest in 3^^)

Thekat, sry dear, Chi's are not a breed im into at all.

Zaz, mainly Mala's^^, then GSD, Wolfhounds, Border Collies, Shiba's, Im really after some Elkhounds umm.. I do sometimes see a dog and fall for it, even if its a breed I dont actively work with.

zarzamora

oo... lets see then

or i have some GSD's waiting to be imported...

GSD

this boy is already imported!

BabyKittenCandy

Wow Zazzy!

Ima have a hard time picking one of all those beauties! I'm trying to narrow it down atm :)

indigowulf

Zar, I want your blue mal so bad!
and I want those puppies, all of them- they are too cute! i dont know what to offer. Arg!!

BabyKittenCandy

Im so sorry for the hugely slow response, you guys made it so darn hard to choose!

Pup 3 has gone to Zazzy cos She had way to many stunning dogs!

Cutiee, for the moment im keeping pup 2, and since 3 has gone to zaz plus the fact ive just traded for Merope's dad, I will have to decline, sry dear.

Pup 1 is still up for grabs at the moment, though im debating taking up Dunkel on one of her offers.

Ryuukokoro

For blue merle boy (#1) I'd like to offer one of the following Stable horses. ^^

Gray Light (genes unknown)

2nd Gen Palomino Draft