News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Elkhound pup and a Few Others, Updated!

Started by BabyKittenCandy, April 27, 2010, 07:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

I have to say, with the Kennel's latest announcment with contracts, im going to be taking very great care over where I home pups. I will be looking for people I can trust to uphold the values of my Kennels, I am very particular about my dogs and am hoping new owners will respect that.

Ok, now that bit is out of the way, I have the following that are possibly looking for homes.

First the Elkhound:

Female - Looks to be coloured like her mum

Having thought long and hard, Im gonne keep 3 of the Elkhound puppies, at least until they grow and I can see thier coats, as they are far too intrieging! So this girl is the only one up for offers for now at least. Offers before were rather confusing, so Im gonna re-take offers, people might have other things to offer, or the same, but It will be less confusing for me, since some offers were for 'any' pup.

I also have:

Male Border Collie from Azzaro And Kailee:

Plus this girl who may look for a new home, first gen:

Interested in:

The Kennel - Not into Poms/chis/terriers. I breed mainly: Mala's, Wolfhounds, Elkhounds, GSD's, Border Collies. Possibly after a few other stragglers to have pairs but trying to not get into any new breeds i dont have yet.
The Stable - Any but Esp like Appy's
Faekind - Try Me
Maybe USD

CutieePiee

I like wolfhound #1, mala #1 & #2...

Are you interested in Alaskan Huskies?

Anwen, the female Alaskan Husky (2nd generation, no offspring)

Txur, the male Alaskan Husky (1st generation, no offspring)

PonyMama

I could offer either a large bed or a gold tag for the male elkhound
(since he is only a possibly keeping)

Willow

Pinkshadow

For eighter mala 2 3 1 or bc pup ;
800k or 600k + ll gidgets you dont have of mine :)

XLostxDestinyX

I like the tan & white female Mala [need a mate for my new one!]
Would you take LLFancy Gidgets? I have these:

Plus Gen 2 Fancy gidgets of a bunch other V3's

BabyKittenCandy

Updated the first post with breeds I collect.

Cutiee, sry hun, I am not really into Alaskan Huskies.

PM, Noted :) Since Im not sure on him yet.

Willow, not really a breed im into but s/he is cute, so I will consider.

Pink, I'll consider but not hugely after sg atm and not really after Gidgets

Lost, Same, im not really after Gidgets atm.

PonyMama

I will offer the same thing either a large bed or gold tag on the first female too
(I will be using comp point to buy said items)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Let's see I'm still going to offer these two but I would like to offer them for a female malamute pup and the adult male malamute.

BabyKittenCandy

Goddesss

This boy for the Blue Mala Boy.

Or 600k

I would also like to offer 600k on the gold Mala pup and the brown bridle pup. =)

ETA:  I just saw the other offer if the blue guys is already spoken for I will offer the adult GSD on the pretty golden boy.  Also 600k on the tan and white girl I would gift her to Lost if that is ok though.

WillowDragon

A custom Unbridled for any of the Elkhounds or Mala's you have for trade... they are are all totally gorgeous, so I am not picky, and they just happen to be two of my favourite breeds!

W xx

YourLoveOnly

I could offer the foal you've been after for the first Elkhound pup? <3
I've been wanting to get started in that breed.

Of course I shall respect all of the rules in your contract ^^

Math

I can offer you one of my female Malamutes or possibly, one of my Samoyed puppies for the first listed Elkhound female. :) I've been waiting for you to put them up for trade, I would love my first! <3

Ryuukokoro

BabyKittenCandy

I dont im afraid dear... Listed the main ones im into or will look at mates for any singles I have

Ryuukokoro

Okee, for Elkhound #1, female, I offer either one of the following:

2nd Gen Draft Palomino Mare

1st Gen Stock Palomino Mare

CutieePiee

For the first elkhound, I can offer 1 basic tag-it + 1 small bed + 200k.

BabyKittenCandy

Updated my first post with offers that tempt me, you guys are sure making it hard to choose!

indigowulf

Elkhound pref: 1, 4, 3, 2
Mala pref: pup 1, pup 2, adult 1, adult 2, pup 3

I have: stable foaling paddock, 3 non-draft stable horses, lots of sg, and Im thinking I can trade my fae if there's any in there you are interested, other than Pumice, who was promised a breed to fean77, but then could be traded. (actually im kinda worried, if I trade one that was "adventuring" in the foaling thread Garney did but hasnt had time to get back to, what may happen to the foal they were supposed to find... but that was months ago and I can't resist offering)

BabyKittenCandy

Blimey Indigo! ^^

Which Stable Horses? (I can look them up from the names it its easier).. and hmm.. *wanders off to look at Fae's*

indigowulf

toffeeca

I can offer 650k, or a foaling paddock, or a large bed for either of the female mala pups, or either of the adults. I would be willing to take home more than one of them. :)

Preference would be male adult, brown brindle pup, other female pup, adult female.

Pinkshadow

I would like to offer my Red roan foal for one of the mala pups or one of my other stable horses (beside the brindley ones and warmbloods and morning Star) or one of my airfish ;)

YourLoveOnly

Pink, it would also have to exclude Blacky otherwise you would be breaking my contract :)

Scullisto

BabyKittenCandy

I have contacted one or two people so far and was going to be looking at more but I am putting this on hold for now as somet has happened which has upset me greatly.

Thank-you for the offers everyone, I hope to resume this in a short while, depending on what happens/what I decide.

PonyMama

WillowDragon

Goddesss

YourLoveOnly

*hugs* I agree with everyone, I hope everything is better soon.

indigowulf

FYI my offers go for the adult mal's too. Or sg if you're interested, I can offer 750K per any dog. Interested in getting 1 elkhound pup, 1 mal pup, and both the adults if I can tempt you with my offers :)

BabyKittenCandy

Ok, ive calmed down a bit and feel I can stay(thankyou all for the posts of support), so I will resume this now, though I am seriouslt considering keeping the first female Elkhound now, at least until she is grown.

Will carry on and contact a few others.

Math

In that case, my offer will be for either of the females. :)

BabyKittenCandy

Math

I have a couple left, including the black and tan male that you were interested in. :) I would gladly trade him for the first female. :)

BabyKittenCandy

Hmm.. ok... though like i said, i am leaning towards keeping the first female for now. The red ticked is the only one that atm, im dead set to trade.

Math

Math

The black and tan male has been traded away, so there is only two pups left to choose from now. And, you still have the choice of one of my two Malas. :)

BabyKittenCandy

Ah ok well, i was only after a male to go with a female i have, so im not really interested in the females and the mala's didnt catch my eye really.

XLostxDestinyX

If this one has not been traded yet I would like to offer either of these puppies:

BabyKittenCandy

I'll bear it in mind Lost but I am thinking on keeping that last mala pup.

PonyMama

is there anything I could offer on either or both the Elkhounds that might get you to consider? (not fully grown or puppies that are named as those I can't part with- Just checked and right now I have nothing not named)
I want to add to my elkhounds, I do follow contracts, I also don't trade away a fully grown dog very often, usually if I keep a dog I get attached, and if I trade for a dog I get attached

BabyKittenCandy

PonyMama

Just so you know my next kennel breeding whent hey open up again and i snag a slot will be Faki and Kidhi (elkhound pair you and a at least one other person suggested)

indigowulf

Let me up my offers to 1 mil for elkhound pup 1 or 4, and also 1 mil offered for the adult mal.

Sunchaser

If your interested in Unilupes ill do customs for all the malas and germans that havnt been traded yet. Up to two unilupes per dog. Any mutations yada yada lol

BabyKittenCandy

zarzamora

I likey the elkhound! if you still wanna do a trade lmk x

CutieePiee

For Justin....

Wolfhound, she's 1st generation no offspring