News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Elkhound and Wolfhound Puppies up for trade.

Started by BabyKittenCandy, July 12, 2010, 09:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

I have been rather lucky with some very gorgeous litters so I am popping a few up for trade. Im am looking to home them in kennels with similar values to mine, I had a rather strict contract and though It cant be enforced now I would rather it was stuck to.

I reserve to right to decline any offers and not trade, esp since a few I am torn between keeping, so It will really depend on the offers.

Now the pups:

Elkhounds:

Female 1: Going Home with Indigo

Female 2: Going home with PM

Male : Going Home with Zarz

And the Wolfhounds:

Male: *still available*

Female 1: Going Home with Rav

Female 2: *still available*

I also have this grown Elkhound from one of my previous litters:

Interested in:

The Kennel (Mala's, Elkhounds, Wolfhounds, GSD, BC's, possibly others)
Quinsta
The Stable possibly

Not really after sg or artifacts.

Please post offers here and be specific about which pup you are offering on. Many Thanks!

Math

For female 2 (Elkhound) or maybe even the grown up Elkhound (though female 2 is preferred), perhaps a foal from my breeder's choice? :) I used my Clydesdale mare, Cayli. :) Plus, I could maybe offer you one of my Gaited horses (The Stable)? The link to my stable website is in my signature. :)

Winged

I have a GSD to offer for one of the Elkhound pups. Preferably female 1 but i'll look at female 2 or the male.

I can also offer a pup from a future litter, once i manage to get a slot. I am going to breed either Isa and Rosco or Firefly and Rosco.
Owner of Gliders!

PonyMama

My blonde female for your female #2 elkhound

ETA her picture:

also PM'ing you about previous trade

indigowulf

tag w/ champ pack for that first little doll up there??

BabyKittenCandy

@Math: That may be tempting, depending on gender/colour/temperment and if you are still interested, since female 2 is going home with PM ^^ Your call.

@Winged dreams: He doesnt really call to me im afraid, but Firefly is very pretty, so I might be tempted there, I will think on it.

@PM: Sure dear :) I know we had already discussed that possibility, I'll pop her up for trade

@Indigo Im not in huge need of tags atm, but I will think on it :)

Ravvana

Eee, major love for the first female Wolfhdound! :) A gold Stable tag or foaling paddock? Or 1 million SG, if you decide to go that way.

Winged

Great, can you let me know what you decide, once you've decided. Thanks.
Owner of Gliders!

zarzamora

i need a male elkie! I have a lot of crested litters on the way as well as some saluki's and setters, malamutes and IT's!

You can check them out in garney's trade thread, let me know if you're interested!

sera

2nd Gen, no pups

For your first elkhound pup, perhaps? ^^

indigowulf

I might have a baby gryphion that will interest you once my babies are born? I really love elkhound 1.

BabyKittenCandy

Ooo... Zaz that sounds very promising, you know my weakness ^^ Between ur mala and crested's I reckon I will be able to find a pup i like but I will leave it open a lil longer yet :)

@Sera, oo.. she is pretty, i will definately consider her :)

BabyKittenCandy

Math

I'll change my offer to the adult Elkhound then. :)

I'll add to my offer:

- Your choice of one of my The Stable Gaited horses
- One Kennel dog (I have Samoyeds, and a few other breeds)
- 500k SG (I know you said you aren't interested in it, but I figured it would up the offer)
- One of my foals from the Quinsta breeding season (I could try him/her to you once he/she is grown)

BabyKittenCandy

Hmm... Rav.. im tempted by that but I will think on it a bit more, female 1 im torn on if I wanna keep or not ^^

Math, do you have any unusual Male sammies? And I am still potentially interested in a Quin so you know^^

Math

Hmmm... I wouldn't say unusual, but they do have very pretty coats that aren't all that common in the breed yet. :) Some of my females have unusual coats though. :)

BabyKittenCandy

Maybe you could let me know which males you have that you would trade?

Math

I would probably trade Shesh, or maybe even Massak (second gen.). :)

Shesh is a brown brindle, and I'm not sure what Massak is. He has biscuit coloured patches all over him. :)

indigowulf

Let me know if any of these catch your eye for that first puppy up there...

Math

I'd be willing to trade you my Clydesdale colt aswell. :)

indigowulf

In case you've changed your mind about SG/artifacts now that real estate is open, Id like to throw 500K in addition to the kitten of your choice to my offer of your first pup up there.

BabyKittenCandy

Sorry, I have been slacking here.

Math none of the dogs you have have caught my eye right at the sec. Maybe at some point we can work somet else out, maybe if you get pups or somet.

Indigo, they are very cute and im a bit torn as to if i wanna trade her for one or not, more cos im not as into the gryphion's as heavily as the kennel and a pup is also tempting from WD's.

Zazzy, no-one else is after the male I dont think, so I think I will be taking you up on that offer :)

zarzamora

Spiderfly

Would you be at all interested in Wickerflits in trade, or partial trade for a dog?

BabyKittenCandy

Im not sure I would Spiderfly sorry, i just have so many adopts atm, lol

Ok, Appologies to Sera and to Winged but I think Im gonna go with Indigo's offer the the remaining Female Elkhound pup cos that white Kit is so darn close to my persona! But if either of you would consider other things Please lmk, WD I will be stalking that Litter when you breed Firefly!

Still 2 Wolfhound pups looking for homes. The Grown Elkhound is staying with me for now cos Math's Sammies are pretty but they dont grab me enough.

zarzamora

have bid on the boy! Sorry it took so long- my crested pups have arrived =D

sera

i'll extend my offer on my elkhound girl for your grown elkhound girl, if you'd like. ^^