News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Wanting PI Raindeer, offering secundi Adopts

Started by BabyKittenCandy, December 28, 2010, 05:45:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

Yeah so, i have gotten back into PI enough that I would like more Raindeer, I have some singles need mates etc, so... Im offering some secundi adopts in the hope of getting a few more.

Edit! With time closing in, I will also say I will consider selling for USD so I can purchase RD Slots/PG. Im here all nite! :)

I have the following I will offer:

*Possibly* a Foaling paddock

Tag its

Think thats all i have to offer atm other than my undying love :)

YourLoveOnly

If you rehome the two you have from me, can you please let me know so I can keep track of where they are going?

BabyKittenCandy

Sure Dear, dunno anyone will be interested anyhow tbh, if they arent I will happily keep all my pets :)

Winged

I have a reindeer that i might trade, since although i do like him your wolfhounds are gorgeous! However i've offered him for a lupine trade on PI, and am waiting to see what i can get back. So depending on whether or not i'm trading him there i may have him for offer.

You like him?
Owner of Gliders!

BabyKittenCandy

He is very cute hunny :)I would certainly be interested if you are declined in the Lupine line, just lmk!

Super Starz

So many pretties! I'm kinda in the same boat, If I get declined a Lupine I may put these 2 up for trade :)

BabyKittenCandy

Okies.. Just let me know when you know, if you are interested in any of the above :)

Winged

Yeah, this waiting is getting ridiculous, she has been on quite a lot so it would have been polite to at least let us know if she's considering the offer.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Luckily with premade Reindeer you can still trade them at any point. I myself have one AOOCS Reindeer that I am still hoping to sell or trade and I am just not getting any nice offers, so I am really afraid I'll have to just waste it on something for myself because it just won't go anywhere.

BabyKittenCandy

None of the above tempts you YLO? I dont have the pg to offer on a slot, or the USD... is there anything else you might like adopts wise?

YourLoveOnly

Sadly not or I would have been offering already :(
I only breed very specific Stable horses and the Kennel dogs you have aren't breeds I am into.

I must admit I mostly look for custom adoptables, because I collect certain characters. And also because I have seen slots go from 3 to 5 million and $20+ O.o I am just not sure if I want to trade something that valuable for premade pets.

BabyKittenCandy

Well, If you change your mind, you know where I am! I do have the Foaling paddock, at a push I might consider a PU or Quin, if its a AOOCS RD.

BabyKittenCandy

So I Cant tempt anyone? ^^ Still looking for RD and Possibly for PG too!

YourLoveOnly

I could be interested in Quinsta for PG if that is still a possibility. I sold my AOOCS before I saw your last post sadly, because I would have considered trading for Quinsta.

BabyKittenCandy

I dont really wanna part with any of my Quin for PG. The Quin offer was purely for the possibility of a AOOCS RD. The things I originally listed are things I would maybe sell for PG... im just very attatched to my Quin, lol (who isnt right?!)

YourLoveOnly

Understable ^^ I just wanted to ask in case you were interested, as I have 5 million PG and don't see stuff I want from your first post =(