Quinsta for poss trades, arabs/grades, looking for vanners/grades/shetland

Started by BabyKittenCandy, March 29, 2011, 05:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

I will start off by saying I adore all my quin and am not desperate to trade them. If the right thing doesnt crop up im more than happy to just hang on to these guys, and I will be picky.

Im only looking for other quinsta in return and my focus is vanners, though I may well be swayed by another arab or possibly a shetland. Not looking for Freisians atm.

I will be looking at the pedigrees too ^^

QuoteAnid, 2nd gen Childless.  Bay, Star and Stripe (Slow and stubborn)

QuoteHalima, 2nd gen, 2 children, Bay, front right Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Lip Marking (Slow and lazy)

QuoteKenson 3rd gen with Vanner lineage mostly. I was going to work out a breeding project but he doesnt fit into it so...  M Brown Tobiano, front right Sock, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Faint Star (Slow and lazy)

QuoteCassie 2nd gen with Vanner and arab parents. She has one offspring who is staying with me. Brown Tobiano, front left Stocking, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Victoria

What are you looking for? I only have Pecora to trade.

BabyKittenCandy

QuoteIm only looking for other quinsta in return

Whimsy

Not sure if your looking at grades at all but I have maxine and I'm looking to trade her for a pure vanner or arab so I'll offer her for your girl.

F Sooty Buckskin Tobiano, front right Sock, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)
Dad side is all vanners, mom is a gen one clyde

BabyKittenCandy

Late Reply, appologies! I just this season gone claimed a sooty buckskin grade and im not really working with Clydes (I only have one clyde!) so I think I will have to pass on her Whimsey, appologies!

BabyKittenCandy