News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

BKC's Quin Foals, Free - Looking for loving homes!

Started by BabyKittenCandy, May 17, 2011, 09:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

As always, more than I can keep :)

The grades were for a project of bringing Tobiano to Arabs and I think, should next season have the 50/50 chance of breeding pure!

Im not 100% sure yet who I am keeping, so I will post them all up and see what interest there is.

Quote1156. - 662 x  756 - Gypsy Vanner F Smokey Black, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
Not being kept, failed project

Quote1157. - 82 x  652 - Grade M Sooty Buckskin Tobiano, front right Sock, front left Sock, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Stripe (Slow and lazy)
Poss Keeping

Quote1158. - 126 x  652 - Grade F Silver Dapple Buckskin Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Irregular Blaze (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
Going to Keilin

Quote1159. - 706 x  728 - Grade F Brown Roan Splash Overo, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Star (Slow and lazy)
Possibly keeping - Andalusian Project

Quote1160. - 437 x  744 - Gypsy Vanner F Silver Dapple Black Tobiano, back right Pastern, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Quote1161. - 220 x  652 - Grade F Brown Tobiano, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and steady)

Quote1162. - 456 x  652 - Grade F Flaxen Palomino Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Star (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Keilin Alyr

Oh wow, 1158 has some amazing potential, and she's so close to breeding pure!

Could I interest you in one of my foals for her? Or maybe 2 mil SG? Or perhaps a RB from one of my mares? Everyone except for Jonquil is available next season. =)

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4423.0

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

BabyKittenCandy

I adore your vanners dear, but Im not gonna say my quin are free then charge you a RB/sg for one. If you like her you may have her :)

Keilin Alyr

You know, I was so excited to see your beautiful girl up for trade that I completely overlooked the "free" in your title. XD

Thank you so much though, I cannot wait to see her. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Silvanon

BabyKittenCandy

I had just realised the ones I posted for poss keepers for my Arab project are female and I have more chance at sucess with a male who can do many breeds, so im not 100% sure if I will be trading him, i may well keep him. I'll let you know asap dear

Silvanon

BabyKittenCandy

Ok, Ive claimed my two, so he is yours if you would like Silv :)

Ive put the trade through for you :)

Roo

Is the Andalusian Grade still available? :) If so, could I please claim? ^^

BabyKittenCandy

Ofc dear! And I will send the fees too for you :)