SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Few pets for possible trade :) New Quinsta added

Started by BabyKittenCandy, June 04, 2012, 05:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

Wildfilly94

BabyKittenCandy

Hmm.. No, sorry Wild, he doesnt speak to me.

BabyKittenCandy

Some new quin added, only really looking for other quin atm.

Willow

QuoteM Flaxen Red Dun, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Snip (Slow and lazy)
+ 500k SG

For any of the quin you're offering except the grade ^w^

Kahlira

CutieePiee

Any of my Vanners interest you for Zodiac? Name a few for me to consider if you're interested, :)

Ravvana

Do any of the Quin in my trade thread interest you for Zodiac? :)

Winged

Any of the Quin in my thread interest you? Especially for Zodiac, but i might also be interested in Melody or Halima.
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6191.0
Owner of Gliders!

BabyKittenCandy

Wow.. okies, lets see...

@Willow, he is pretty, i'll think on him for possibly the arab or Shettie

@Kah, he is pretty, possibly for Melody

@Cutiee, you have so many stunners dear! These ones caught my eye the most: Kora, Savannah, Jack, Lucas and poss Cassanova. Im sure they are all ones you would rather hang onto though!

@Rav, your boy Rúnyon is really pretty, but I think id prefer a mare for her if i can and the mouse dun roan is pretty but not what im after atm.

@Winged, the black Roan is pretty

I knew there would be a lot of interest in Zodiac and im torn over parting with her (I get far too attached to my pets) so she is gonna need a rather special offer I think. But I will consider all the offers here so far and leave this open a bit longer yet. 

Thank-you all :)

CutieePiee

They are indeed difficult to part with... ^^;

BUT after thinking it over... I have long loved your Zodiac and I would trade Savannah, Lucas or Casanova for her. :)

Ravvana

Quote from: BabyKittenCandy on June 07, 2012, 04:22:17 PM
@Rav, your boy Rúnyon is really pretty, but I think id prefer a mare for her if i can and the mouse dun roan is pretty but not what im after atm.

I'd trade Rúnyon for your black Shetland, too :) I figured Zodiac would take a stellar offer.

BabyKittenCandy

Kah, if your still interested Id like to trade Melody for your boy? Just lmk!