News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

FFK's Male Mala pup for possible trade

Started by BabyKittenCandy, January 28, 2010, 02:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

He is from my litter of this month. I have him and a girl left and while i have no issue keeping both I figured I would look at offers on him and see.

Only really after other dogs/pups from him. My main focus is Mala's but i do keep other winter breeds and I keep falling in love with others I was'nt gonna go with, so feel free to offer away. Only breeds im really not taken with are Corgi's, Pom's, Sammies and most other small breeds.

Please post or pm.

BabyKittenCandy

Tribe

I rather like him, and i breed poms personally. Would you consider first pick of a litter (parents are your choice hun) if you choose ill post the dogs i have!

BabyKittenCandy

Hmm... Like i said, im not a huge Pom fan, or a fan of many small breeds. Maybe you have some other dogs? Or tags? I'd look at them too.

CutieePiee

I love the little fella! But looks like I ran out of things to trade. >_>

SplitX

Is there any possible way you'd be interested in a champion GD pup? >___>

BabyKittenCandy

What dogs do you mainly have Cutiee? Shiba's I know, any others? I'd be willing to look at deals for future pups possibly, cos new blood is always good and dealing with you is a pleasure :)

ETA: SplitX, im not too into GD's, though they are pretty, im so trying to limit my breeds. If you have any other dogs I might be interested in let me know though :)