News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Winterhaven Quin: Mustangs, QH and Possibly Luestin.

Started by BabyKittenCandy, January 15, 2013, 06:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

Well, none of my breedings turned out as I had hoped! I will list them all and see what offers I get since I am as of yet undecided about who I will keep.

Luestins will be trade only

#553683   #555567   6265. Luestin F Grey, front right Fetlock, front left Stocking, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Interrupted Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

#553583   --   6266. Luestin F Chestnut Splash Overo, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Pastern (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

#554673   #557197   6381. Mustang F Brown, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Irregular Blaze (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

#555262   #557197   6382. Mustang M Black, front right Coronet, back right Sock, back left Fetlock, Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

#557199   #557197   6383. Mustang F Silver Dapple Black, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, Star and Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

#557205   #555214   6384. Quarter Horse F Buckskin, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, Irregular Blaze (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

#557207   #555214   6385. Quarter Horse F Grey Roan, front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Irregular Blaze (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Kahlira

For 6266 I'd give you
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=553884

Adding: I now have an offer in on another Luestin, and given my druthers, I'd rather have the other lady.

BabyKittenCandy

Seriously? No-one else interested in the Luestins? 0.0

Luv007

I'm wanting a bay base Luestin, or I would be all over the splash overo, BKC!  Sorry!

Leafy

LaneyAngel

I am interested in the Luestin, but not sure I've got anything I could possibly trade for one...
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

LaneyAngel

I have semi-custom Gryphion forms.... custom CDA forms.... Little Chimaera semi-custom forms.... and also a spare Elenaria Song Custom form....
if any of those appeal?
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

CutieePiee

I will definitely come back to offer for that splash Luestin if my offer on another does not go thru. :)

CutieePiee

Alright, since the offer I made was turned down, I would like to try for the pretty splash Luestin. :)

I can offer you 3 CDA rat babies:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8292.0

OR

Feli #1 + 1 CDA:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8500.0

OR

Feli #2 (only)

:)

ETA: I have offered the same to someone else as well, so whoever accepts first I will take! :)

BabyKittenCandy

apologies guys, I was away for the weekend and have been very very ill since I returned! I'm on my phone ATM, will pm someone in a few. I've decided I wanna keep my girl Leliths lines low, so I will with keep or let go unclaimed the splash gal.