News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

BKC's Adoptable Trade Thread! Image Heavy!

Started by BabyKittenCandy, January 26, 2014, 02:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

Yeah so.. jumping on the bandwagon ^^

Here you will find adopts of mine up for trade. Please dont be offended if I turn your offer down, some I have had a while and may find it harder to let them go :)

Quinsta

Anid: 'Bay, Star and Stripe (Slow and stubborn)' 2nd Gen, Childless

Halima: 'Bay, front right Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Lip Marking (Slow and lazy)' 2nd Gen, 2 offspring

Sadron: 'Black Tobiano, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)' 2nd Gen, Childless

Amir: 'Black, front right Pastern, front left Sock, back left Fetlock, Blaze (Calm and sweet, not a mover)' 2nd Gen, 3 Offspring

Shaheen: 'White (Calm and sweet, not a mover)' 3rd Gen, 1 Offspring

Lucky: 'Black, Lip Marking (Calm and steady)' 1st Gen, Childless

Little Slugger: 'Yellow Dun, front right Coronet, back right Coronet, Lip Marking (Slow and lazy)' 1st Gen, 3 Offspring

Thanguron: 'Bay, front left Stocking, Star and Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)' 1st Gen, Childless

Baariq: 'Buckskin Tobiano, front right Sock, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)' 4.6875% Inbred, 5th Gen, 4 Offspring

Ruby: 'Flaxen Chestnut, front left Coronet, back right Stocking, Star and Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)' 1st Gen, Childess

Lyuba: 'Cremello, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Star and Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)' 6.25 % Inbred, 4th Gen, Childless

Velvet: 'Black, front left Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)', 1st Gen, 1 Offspring

Buckwylde: 'Buckskin, front right Coronet, front left Sock, back right Pastern, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, not a mover)' 2nd Gen, Childless

Name Me: 'Dun Sooty Buckskin, front right Fetlock, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Faint Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)' 3rd Gen, Childless

Painted Unicorns
Tenative trade...
Name Me:

Feli

Jarnel:

Lavendar:

Noms

Cassie: 3rd Gen, Childless

Name Me: 3rd Gen, Childless

Nameless Male: 2nd Gen, Childless

Elenaria

Ilanis: 'Flaxen Chestnut Sabino Overo' 1st Gen, 1 Offspring

Fisanis: 1st gen, Childless

Nameless Male: 'Bay Dun Roan' 3rd Gen, Childless

Gryphions

Name Me:

Name Me:

Kitten 1:

FCFC

Mourning Dove: 'Dove Tortoiseshell' 2nd Gen, Childless

O3: 'Orange Sable, Belly' 1st Gen, Childless

Okibi

Xander:

Zinfandel:

Name Me:

Name Me:

Evergreen:

Name Me:

Name Me:

Name Me:

Little Hooves

Barra:

Name Me:

Oki.. Interested in:

Capranis, Elenaria, Quinsta and on that line, Bonus Tickets, PU's and open to most other things

red_uni387

Your nameless female elenaria is absolutely gorgeous @__@ would you be interested in either of these for her?

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=565231
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=566040

springacres

Ooh, gonna have to dig up something for that nameless Fjord boy O.O

YourLoveOnly

I really really like this one :D

Do I have anything up for bid that interests you? There's Noms and Elenaria and Quin in there :)

CutieePiee

Does anything of mine interest you for your nameless spotty Elenaria girl? I am most likely to trade a Quinsta.  But feel free to list anything else that catches your eye. ^^

Wildfilly94

I have lots of pets for bid, if any of them interest you for your spotty leopard appy nameless Elenaria, or any of your noms

BabyKittenCandy

@red_uni387 - They are both gorgeous but neither call to me enough for the girl im afraid

@Spring - He is pretty huh? Would have been perfect if he had dapples!

@YLO - I like your Nom Isabelle?

@Cutiee - Nothing you have up for bid does but other things not for bid include the Blue Fairy Elenaria gal. None of the Quin are catching my eye im afraid though.

@Wildfilly94 - Nothing catches my eye for the Elenaria gal im afraid. Your grey Roan Elenaria gal is pretty though and id poss consider her for a nom if you'd like.

Riverwind

I love both of these boys:

http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/1-halloween28.png
http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/1-gruelloyevada.png

Would you be interested in this Shire lady and a Masayo Custom scroll, for either of the above? Preference the blue guy over the black.

YourLoveOnly

@BKC: sure I can trade Isabelle for your girl :)

CutieePiee

Quote@Cutiee - Nothing you have up for bid does but other things not for bid include the Blue Fairy Elenaria gal. None of the Quin are catching my eye im afraid though.

That Elenaria is a custom of one of my characters, so I'm afraid she isn't for trade. :/  Thanks for getting back to me though. I'm sure your spotty Elenaria will find a great home (and I will be sure to stalk whoever gets her xD).

Wildfilly94

Hmm, well thank you for looking, but I don't think I can trade her for a nom. Good luck with your trades! :)

BabyKittenCandy

@red_uni387 - Sorry hunny, im not a fan of green

@River - Hmm... she is pretty! Id trade her for the GruelloYevada? Im still tenative on the other PU atm

@Cutiee - No worries, i figured she prolly wasnt up for grabs ;) Its just gonna take somet very special for the gal.. I might just take her down and keep her tbh since im finding it a bit hard to let her go!

@Wildfily94 - No worries!

@Ryuu - id trade Browen for the bay roan andy?  Im a lil undecided on the PU atm, so i'll think and come back to that one.

Riverwind

Yes that's fine. I love the new Quin breed but she's a bit too plain for my taste. o.o I'll put her up for bid now. :)

Arty

Umm... do any of my pets interest you for your 'Silver Dapple Sooty Buckskin' Quinsta, your green Feli, male 'Bay Dun Roan' Elenaria, and/or your silver brindle FCFC?

BabyKittenCandy

Arty, I dont see any pets up for trade atm? I do quite like your 'Fantasy Silver Dapple Black Frame Overo' Elenaria Demon Gal but will understand you not wishing to part with her!

Ryuukokoro

Sounds good, BKC! ^_^ I'll put her up for bid!

Arty

I would, but she's currently part of a trade with Cutiee. Are there any others that catch your eye?

CutieePiee