News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Selling a critter?

Started by jojo, September 17, 2010, 03:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jojo

This is a critter I drew up randomly and I thought it might make a nice adoptable! However, I don't think I'd have the time to run it, so if anyone is interested in running something I thought I'd put the art up for sale :3

This is just a sketch, but I can make much higher quality lines if there's interest. If needed I might be able to do the digital lines, too (I'd have to go borrow my friend's tablet XD.. if you want examples of my linework click!)

Not sure how much these things go for, I guess I'll just take offers XD;

EDIT: Oh yeah, I guess I should mention -- I'm interested in SG, or USD if people are willing to pay it.

Rosewood

wow. I love it. I would love to run an adopatble, ive been trying to draw my own, but it never turns out how I want it to.

If you do decide to sell it, could you let me know what you are interested in?

jojo

Thanks Rosewood! I updated my original post with what I'm interested in. :)

Rosewood

I have sg. I would offer USD, but have no way to get it too you (unless I can get my mom or older sister to pay for it with paypal, and I give them cash).

How much SG would you want? And could you give me a USD amount incase I can get one of them to help with payment issues?

jojo

Hm, maybe like 350k SG or $7 USD? I have nooooo idea.

Just tell me if that's too much or something ^^;

EDIT: And if I do the digital lines as well, make it 500k SG or $10 USD total? But I am not sure I can do it since it depends on my friend, so the extra money can be paid after I get a hold of the tablet. ^^

Willow

I would happily pay 2 mil for inked lines, and preferably another adult and baby :)
~Willow

ETA: Could go to about 4 mil ^^

Sunchaser

Id be willing to help out someone since i doubt i have enough sg <.< and i could ink them if you are to busy to ink :)

Rosewood

I have about 1 mill, and if I can get my mom or sister to help with paypal, then I could also offer around $10.

jojo

Wowza!

Well, I'm definitely more interested in USD than SG, so if Rosewood can get Paypal working then it will go to her. Rosewood, is your offer just for the single critter I put up?
(Less work for me is also appealing... haha ^^; But its okay if its not lol)

Otherwise, I'm looking at Willow's 4mil SG (o_O) for 3 lines (2 adults and a baby)

Thanks for being available to help, Sunchaser! :D

Willow

Alrighty, I can't really spend USD right now, but as well as the 4 mil, I could include Gidgets,Air Fish or Kennel Dogs :)
~Willow

Rosewood

Willow can have it, as I think it will be a while until my mom can get her Paypal back up and running. I would love to be a colorist for the adoptable (if it becomes one) though. :)

jojo

Willow's offer has been accepted. :)

Sunchaser

Willow if you need help ill help :)

and im so going to try and get a commission off you <.< One day lol

Rosewood

I'll be glad to help as well. :)