News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking to Buy Future Adopty Lines

Started by LaneyAngel, February 09, 2011, 08:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaneyAngel

Its been a long, long, long, long, long time since I ran my own adopties on Pony Island, and I've never run my own adopties here on Secundi.

I'm fussy about lines, I like stuff that is relatively high quality, but also stuff that is "different" than the norm. I can ONLY pay in SG.
Shading/certing/inking not required, I have a friend who can do all that for me... As of right now, I am just looking for sketchy lines, and then will delve farther from there.

I'm not sure WHAT the heck it is I'm after to be honest, something different and interesting. I would love it if it was horse related, but thats not a huge necessity.
If anyone can throw some ideas at me, or give me some idea on how much this will cost me, etc etc etc.... All that stuff!

**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Whimsy

Swell ^-^ I have a set of cat lines by jojo on here. I just dont have the time to run them and would LOVE for someone to have them. Would you be interested, they are very HQ.

LaneyAngel

Where could I see the cat lines by Jojo?
Do you have a thread posted about them?

I thought somebody had already offered to take the sparrow cats.
They look kind of more like Gryphon Cats
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

Rosewood

I could try sketching something up if you'd like, so you can see how I draw. Then , if you like it, I could try drawing something you could use. I'd show you some pics i have already draw, but would rather draw new.

LaneyAngel

LaneyAngel

Leafy

I'd be game for some lines, since it's just sketches, I can accept SG for them, I'll just stockpile until there's a market for it ;p And you know my art style already lol.

LaneyAngel

Yes I do Leafy and I LOVES your arts! I would totally buy arts from you! XD Coz you're rad!

Leafy

lol well get an idea for what you want and we'll play around with possibilities

LaneyAngel

I was wondering if maybe something like a Horse/Dragon might be possible. I love horses, they're tops in my life, so I would primarily love it to be horse related, but I do know there are billions of horse related adoptables out there already, which is why this one would have to be something different.

So maybe, a horse, crossed with something else mythical, I love mythical beasts. But yeah, not sure how it would be done.
Maybe if it was horse/unicorn crossed with mythical beast, like dragon, in future I may be able to eventually add more lines to the lot with horse/unicorn crossed with something else, since there are so many mythical beasts out there.

But of course, it doesn't even have to be horse related. I'd be happy to go with anything that was based in Myth and Lore, as its one of the big interests in my life...

Victoria

You said you wanted a horse/dragon so i came up with this the paper was a bit to small so it cut off the legs but if you would like this i can add the legs. I can also make stages to for you. The neck is suppose to be long and slender like a dragons but it didnt come out to well :P. If you do want it I can edit the lines for you!

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt297/tcddc4/art/002-2.jpg

YourLoveOnly

Err.. There is no image in that post? XD

Victoria

LaneyAngel

its cute Victoria, but not quite what I'm after I'm sorry....

SkySong

I thought I might give this a try... I love drawing dragons, and I happened to draw one last night so I figure I might as well offer it. Dragon
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Leafy

I'll probably ink this up and sell it with stages if you don't want to buy.

Solistia

I know Leafy posted a creature and you were looking for art from her, but I just thought I'd show you this creature I made while thinking of your thread (not quite ponyish, but dragonish at least?)

Sketches are all separated, but for presenting purposes, they've been put together :3

I should be asleep, but the art bug bit me 8A8

Willow

Pinkshadow