News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

WTB Adoptie Lines Please :)

Started by BabyKittenCandy, March 16, 2011, 04:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

Ive had no joy so far so I thought I would throw this out there.

I would love to buy some adoptie lines, they will need to be inked and shaded and a cert would be ace. Basically im not that great with art programs atm (Though I have worked on the Lorithar Dragons when they were running and did do some lovely work there) so Im looking for something that is not too difficult to work with and I can have fun with :)

Id like something a lil more unusual if possible, I have a love of things like dragons etc but the lines would have to be pretty darn good, cos I am rather fussy >.<

I can pay in sg (depending on the price) poss USD (again, depending on the price) or maybe in adopts if I have something I would part with that you like.

Leafy

What happened to the cute kitty thinger lines you had? :\ Those were adorable :\

BabyKittenCandy

They are still a posibility but im wondering if i can get another to start with and when they are finally ready I will have a bit more experience :)

Whimsy

Hrm..I have some hamster lines I was going to release on PI. But I got my mind back and realized that is just a dead end lol. I'd be willing to sell them if you like them. The orginal lines were done by cryptic the inking/shading and so on was all done bymyself.

Okay lets see here
male

female

Babies

PS Id like sg in payment if it'd be okay. You can make the offer I'm not fussy.

Garney

Concept sketch of a dragon since you said you like dragons XD

Kirin sort of earth dragon, could have different element types, like a whispy air dragon, etc.

BabyKittenCandy

Whimsey, not quite what I am after Im afraid hun. Cute as they are I need line that really grab me.

Garney, dragon is interesting!! Does he Bite? ^^

Garney

Probably, unless you trained him very carefully o.o

shall I doodle more?

BabyKittenCandy

Sure :) And pm regarding what sorta paymenty things you would be looking at :)