News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Wobble Suggestion

Started by PonyMama, April 25, 2010, 12:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Maybe when you are doing trade in's a nice "Check All" button would be nice, then you can uncheck the ones you want to keep, instead fo having to potentially check 4000 wobbles that you got lazy adn didn't turn in.

So yes a "Check All"

Neocridders

That would be WONDERFUL.
>.>

And, for the sell all... maybe check all for bid 0sg?
Just wondering, since putting 600 wobbles for sale is a bit... crazy o.o

But yes, I would love what PM said!!

springacres

Yes, yes PM's suggestion would be wonderful.  Personally, I name the Wobbles I'm using for breeding, so I know that any Name Me ones get dumped in the Reserve.  However, when you end up with 40+ babies from a breeding...even that can get a bit crazy checking them all individually to trade in.

Neocridders

I end up trading in thousands at a time. It is an hour's investment. :/

YourLoveOnly

I actually just posted that in Herald yesterday xD

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on April 24, 2010, 04:58:02 AM
Two suggestions for the mass trade-in:
- Put pets next to each other as well instead of just underneath each other, similair to the pet pages. This would make trading them in one by one a lot faster.
- Have a select all button.

I just move my keepers over to one account and let all my others breed in another account. Then I reach the limit of 5000 and wanna turn them all in. Clicking on all of them one by one is such a pain! xD And they breed a lot quicker if you have more, so turning them in whenever I have a 100 or so would make saving up for a crystal a lot more time consuming. I think the next-to-each other thing would be neat as well, it would save a lot of time.

PonyMama

Well in that case great minds think alike, I missed your suggestion, but it seems we did indeed have the same idea, hopefully it will be one that gets put into place