News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

NM Im a goober

Started by indigowulf, April 30, 2010, 06:25:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigowulf

I had some PMs I was saving, either with important links, trading conversations on trades not yet complete, ect. Today I looked and I only have 1 PM that was new, all old are gone, and I hope there were no other new ones that poofed.

Was this a bug, did it hit everyone?

YourLoveOnly

You didn't hit any buttons? I know there is a prune message button that does that and maybe there's another setting for it. I have all my PMs from the day I joined secundi, except the ones I deleted myself. None went missing.

indigowulf

Yeah, I know I didnt, because there are some it hurt to lose. Everything is gone except the most recent 1 message. Its strange. I had some from yesterday, the day before- recent stuff- that is all gone too.

Solistia

Huh....for me I no long have notification at the top of the forums regarding how many PMs I have (scared me for a minute), but when I go to My Messages they're still there (fortunately)

Neocridders

Is it possible that you have reached the page limit on messages, and now you have a fresh page of messages? Like, a page two?
It automatically goes to the newest page when you click on messages.

indigowulf

omg lol, Neo, you're right.. theres a teeny tiny little (1) up there that I missed completly. Now I feel like a dork.

Neocridders

Hehe. Don't feel like a dork ;) I only knew because I've had that happen to me. Good to know that there is no phantom stealing PMs and things...

YourLoveOnly

I have 13 pages of messages at this point, so I totally forgot that might have confused you xD It had me scared for a minute too when it first happened ;)