News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Battle my critter?

Started by Mutt, October 16, 2009, 08:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutt

I'm not sure if this is the right place but I can't see anywhere where I would say 'That's definitely where this belongs'

Well I don't really talk to anyone on Secundi other then my sister(and she only joined last night) outside the threads here so I have no friends on here I can just drop a note to and say 'Hey want to battle our critters'

I have not tried battling yet and haven't challenged anyone randomly because I don't know anyone and don't want anyone to see the challenge in a negative light (like if someone thought I only challenged cause stats were in my favor), So I'm requesting people challenge my dog Lady to a battle so I can try out battling :3

Maybe this can be a battle-finding thread for people even XD Would be nice to have one.

Lectral

There isn't really any consent required - the system runs the whole thing.  But feel free to challenge any of my pets :D

If you haven't tried it at all yet, you'll see what I mean.  I think the thread is a good idea in general though - I always have a hard time deciding who to set my critters against, since you can't always tell which pets have had their levels deployed, even if they show as level 10

Mutt

Oh I see what you mean XD It's a lot less personal then I thought it might be which is good.

red_uni387

You can try against my critters :)

sera

Once Kinis hits lvl 10, he'll be up for battles! >3  lol  Feel free to challenge Akiko, though she's going Agility now that she's working on 'real' levels.  

Kinis is also a traditional Paint, so his original stats are more for show than battle, but he's aggressive and wants to be a battle Paint. xD;;

Ravvana

Feel free to challenge any of my Paints... they all kind of epic fail in battle, though, so try not to abuse them too much XD *pats poor Colby* I guess epic charisma just doesn't get you far in combat, huh? ;)

red_uni387

lol no it doesn't Dx poor Night lost almost every single battle during the testing phase

springacres

Feel free to battle Jester.  *pets him*

indigowulf

I have a bunch that like to tussle. All my pets are over 10 and ready to go. I usually just have them battle eachother, but theres no reason they can take on more :)

Mutt

Thanks for the response guys :) ....I have tired Lady out for now though XD

Kadana Sorano

I wondered how to go about picking someone to battle as well.  Then I just went to whatever animal in questions past competitions, and picked a critter from that list, battled them.  At first I was picking five differant critters form the list, but I very soon got lazy and just ended up picking one, and battling that one.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

sera

i was super lazy, too. xD;;;  Especially with Akiko; i would just go to Past Battles and battle the pet at the top of the list five times. xD;;;; 

FeliciaQueens

I'll have to give this a try when I have some critters.  I've just paid for my Kennel dogs and I haven't gotten-oh wait but I do.  Hm...I'll have to figure this out when I've had sleep.  XD

hiyoko

My pets are always available for battling, it raises their experience. ;D

Silvanon

I think this is a good thread.  :)

Do let me clarify one thing - your pet only gains experience from battles if they're the challenger.  If someone else comes and challenges them, you have no say in it so it doesn't count as one of your five battles for the hour, and it doesn't gain your pet experience.  (It does, however, give your pet a ribbon if they win, and it adds an entry to their past battle history.)

Oh, and, anyone is welcome to come challenge my pets that I've been contesting (I haven't been contesting all of them).  Although I'll warn you that I've been working on rounding out their stats, so even though they're Paints, they're not pushovers in battle.

Scullisto

Sasquatch is there and ready anytime :)

SplitX

Amisi will pretty much always be ready for a battle. X3

indigowulf

trying to figure out what stats are good for what.. I will say one thing.. endurance heavy pets are not conducive to coliseum battling. level 46 getting taken out by the starter guys, every time. but a level 35 strength heavy one barely gets scratched.

springacres

Strength and agility seem to make the most difference in battling.

Trillian's up for battling, but go easy on her, she's just an Air~Fish.  (Though she does in fact know where her towel is.  ;) )