News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

For Parents- Tooth Fairy water

Started by PonyMama, October 30, 2009, 12:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Ok so I was told by my hubby's Aunt how to go about this.

It can only be done once as Tooth Fairy's only swim every once in a while.  So when your child looses his/her tooth that night put it in a jar (that has a lid) but do not put the lid on and fill about 1/2 or 3/4 of the way and put tooth in water.

When the child wakes up the tooth will be gone and there is money beside (or at bottom) of jar and the water has changed color and has sparkles.  This lets them know what color their tooth fairy is.  Then you can put the lid ont he jar and the child can show their friends or even bring it to show and tell, maybe even use it to make a home made Snowglobe (with a fairy in the middle)

So all you need to pull this off
Jar with lid
Food Coloring
Sparkles (different color from food coloring you will use)
water
one baby tooth

remember this can only be done once, but the kids become so excited.  My daughter had a yellow fairy that had blue sparkly wings.

Silvanon

That's a cute idea.  :)   LilBit's still working on getting in a full set of teeth, but I'll have to try to remember this for when tooth-losing time comes around.

red_uni387

wow I sure wish my mom did this to me XD but no.....I got nothing >>

It's a great idea, PonyMama! :D

PonyMama

I wish I had have thought of it, I just had to share it though.  A dentist told my hubby's Aunt.

I wish this had have been done when I was losing teeth, how cool to see the color of the tooth fairy

Ryuukokoro