News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ive...been.... CONVERTED

Started by Sunchaser, November 01, 2009, 11:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

okay so willow posted a thinga bout her mouse babies. I feel in love with them >.> a little bit before that my fiance in Cali had a rat on his shoulders i said aww how cute. Well TODAY while we are working on the yard we have a bench. We are getting the syphon out of it to get water out of our pond and guess whats in the bench? a rat. Mom freaks out i go over to look and want to know what i say? awwww how cute....

Mom and dad are both like No rodents are not cute im like YES THEY ARE... now i want one so bad... must wait till i move out though >.> they would hate me if i brought home a mouse or a rat lol

Mutt

Yay another person converted XD My sister Okami and I have two rats (we used to have mice... started out we three ended up with 13.... they told us the original 3 were all males...) and we sometimes take them out with us to do pet expos or go to markets... and we've changed a few minds about rats XD This one time we met this man from India where I believe they worship rats and Okami had her rat Karin on her shoulder and the Indian man stopped and was pointing excitedly to his little son who was sitting on his shoulders saying 'Look! Look! Rat!' I think Okami was scared so I had to explain to her about it.

This is my rat SenSen, she's sticking her tongue out at people who are scared of rats XD I thought I had a picture of Karin... but apparently not here

Here's Karin,
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/152/5/f/Tail_Eater_by_Ranshii.png

indigowulf

before she passed on, my albino rat was soly responsable for make 3 different people who had a rodent phobia change thier minds and enjoy her company. I had her trained to go on walks with me and stuff. Id let her down, no leash, when she got too far, Id just call her and she'd come running back all excited like "look, mommy, I got to play!"