How can I move my kennel dogs over to here and my Skyreels?

Started by Math, November 13, 2009, 09:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Math

I can't add them... so I was wondering if someone could move them over?

Thanks!
Math

indigowulf

look in generals for import threads. you can buy import tickets in the agency associated with the creatures, skyreels arent importing yet as far as Ive seen.

Once you have the import ticket, find the generals import thread, and post. Right now there's one up thats allowing 2 at a time I believe. A bit behind on the workload, but then they are still working on making the website work the best it can and bug-finding.

btw, the kennel dogs import item is a passport, this is what it looks like: each agency has thier own item.

Math

I'll look for them when I'm on. :D I'll play games with my custom when she is done. <3 Maybe I'll just import some of them over, though Cielo will be the first to be imported.

YourLoveOnly

@indigo: nope, they aren't actually open at the moment.. I dunno why everyone thinks they are. Silv asked for a couple of older ones to be reposted. But there is no new round open at this time.

Silvanon

Yeah, sorry I haven't gotten to the imports yet.  I'm working through my to-do list as quickly as I can.  I had a chunk of seriously long-over due unfinished business on PI to take care of, in the form of the Feb. Gypsy breeding season.  That's juuust about wrapped up, and then I can dedicate all my resources to taking care of business here on Secundi.

YourLoveOnly

Don't worry sweety, we're all a bit overwhelmed sometimes.
I think everyone on here has faith in you guys finishing things eventually ^^

indigowulf